Thread: YFAtlas4 IGO8 SD Card lost

Thanks

Angry YFAtlas4 IGO8 SD Card lost

Hi. i live in South Africa and have a YFAtlas GPS which I purchased through the internet from China about 5 years ago and haven't used it for a few months but when I wanted to use it the other day, the GPS wouldn't open up and i noticed my SD Card being missing. I have no idea what could have happen to it but remember kids of friends playing the games on it the last time I used it and maybe one of them removed the SD Card. i have spend hours on the internet trying to find the software that comes on the SD Card but without any luck so far.
    Does anyone here know where I can download it from or someone maybe have a copy of it?

The ROMVersion is: PF82.2801.36M2584Q,
    Software Version: V3.6.E019.11.19
    OEM Info: YFAtlas4
    Platform ID: 5955414E46454E47
    Device Info: 0000000000000000
    Operating System: WIN CE
    Maps: IGO8

Thanks
    Last edited by frombthe; 09-03-16 at 06:15 AM.

Look Here ->
    Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 3,806 Times in 2,525 Posts

Apart from finding another unit and trying to copy the software from it to a new SD card, which most likely would be protected in some way so you cant, that and its 5 years old methinks its time to open the purse strings and buy another.

And if the next one comes loaded with games, threaten to chop the fingers off anyone who fiddles or mucks about with the SD card or anything else !!

One problem you may find is that particular model may not have been sold anywhere else or if it was, it could be under a different brand name.
    This happens a lot with Electronics like TV's, DVD players etc...........or worse the original manufacturer sells a 'Job Lot' to a company who then put their own name on it.
    I stand unequivicably behind everything I say , I just dont ever remember saying it !!