Thread: Help Please.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Crazy Diamond
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,436 Times in 2,651 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by oceanboy View Post
    How far do you have to go to get a 3G signal Tiny?
    Unreliable 3g is a couple of km's down the road, reliable with good speed 10 km.

Was in town shopping today & tried using my phone thru telstra 3g connection, all went well until I tried to edit a post I made in the thread that has caused the DNS errors, it let me open the edit pane, but when I pressed save, it did the connection reset, page not available thing again.
    So phone wouldn't access that forum any more.

Got home & my laptop now is able to access the aprilia forum wireless thru the router with no problem again, have even posted in threads. Had a look at the problem thread & my edit did not process.
    So I suspect that by using the phone I've reset the DNS path somewhere in the aether, allowing me to access again with laptop.

It's really weird but this one thread on the Aprilia forum just causes me issues with the text editing pane. The post really doesn't need editing that bad, so I aint going to try it again, that simple.
    Last edited by Tiny; 13-04-16 at 06:59 PM.
    Cheers, Tiny
    "You can lead a person to knowledge, but you can't make them think? If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.
    The information is out there; you just have to let it in."

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tiny For This Useful Post:

ol' boy (14-04-16)