Was in town shopping today & tried using my phone thru telstra 3g connection, all went well until I tried to edit a post I made in the thread that has caused the DNS errors, it let me open the edit pane, but when I pressed save, it did the connection reset, page not available thing again.
So phone wouldn't access that forum any more.
Got home & my laptop now is able to access the aprilia forum wireless thru the router with no problem again, have even posted in threads. Had a look at the problem thread & my edit did not process.
So I suspect that by using the phone I've reset the DNS path somewhere in the aether, allowing me to access again with laptop.
It's really weird but this one thread on the Aprilia forum just causes me issues with the text editing pane. The post really doesn't need editing that bad, so I aint going to try it again, that simple.