Thread: Microsoft Outlook not sending all contacts to phone

Thanks

Default Microsoft Outlook not sending all contacts to phone

Hi all.

Another strange one for the experts.

I am using Microsoft Office/Outlook 2010 at work and I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 edge. I have a lot of contacts in outlook and most of them are synced to my phone.

I only realised that some are missing when I received a txt and the name didn't show up so I didn't know who it was. I was quite sure I had the persons name and number in my contacts and when I looked them up on my computer, the contact was there with all details such as mobile number, business phone, email etc.

The only way I could get the contact to sync to my phone was to modify the contact, for example, by adding an extra space between the name, add a company job title etc then save it. It doesn't matter what thechange was, as long as the contact was modified in any way. Once I did that, the contact would appear in my phone.

I went through and checked all contacts and found that around 20 of them didn't sync across to my phone. When I changed the contact on my computer and saved it, it synced to my phone.

Not sure what is happening so if anybody can shed some ideas that would be great.

Cheers
    Last edited by slick1; 13-10-16 at 09:41 PM.

Look Here ->
  • 15-10-16, 04:19 AM