Thread: MyRepublic have a Plan

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,420 Times in 2,521 Posts

Default MyRepublic have a Plan

...to bring proper NBN to Australia: Unlimited 100Gb/s for $60

NZ seems reasonably happy with them but with the ridiculous CVC costs here in AU I am a bit skeptical.

The offer is only for full fibre NBN (only 1 million households in AU, there will probably never be more) so it might work for those fortunate few and I will wait after 15 Nov and maybe sign up for Dec.
    I am guessing it might go well for three months and then too may subscribers will congest things up but by then I will have downloaded the whole Internet

They want to eventually push for 1Gb/s.
    Telcos in Singapore are offering now 10Gb/s.
    ...where does that put us ? Maybe between 3rd and 4th World internet.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

Look Here ->
    Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 3,806 Times in 2,525 Posts

Everyone bitched,whinged and bellyached about the 'Excessively High Cost' of installing FTTH and 'That Australia didnt need such capacity/speed' of FTTH and that this was another 'Prime example of doing what no one else has done' and here is piddly little NZ installing FTTH and it seems offering both capacity and speed at far less costs to what will now NEVER be available here..............

3rd or 4th World Internet??
    Australia wouldnt even rate a mention now on such a listing !!!
    I stand unequivicably behind everything I say , I just dont ever remember saying it !!

Thanks

Saw these guys online and am wondering what the quality of the service is actually like in real world,