Which forum for this ???

On Wenesday last week, the desk top finally refused to function.
When I turned it on, after a few moments I got a screen saver but when I tried to go past that, I got a box up asking for a User name/Password which I NEVER use and after entering something, I told me I wasnt able to sign into the device at the moment and wanted me to go to another site.
I stuffed about but after getting absolutely no where, I called on the services of a local Computer service.
I had been having problems with the computer for some time and it was running so damned slow I felt had no choice.

He came and unfortunately had to take it away as it was obvious even to me that it wasnt just a case off press 'Any Key', Delete and Enter and everything would be up and running.
Before the computer went, it was refusing to find and connect with the printer via the router although it was showing as the default one in the Control panel, now its back to normal.

The fact he came here rather than me taking to him was a big help and now its running like it should so I am happy with what he charged.