Thread: Zero Days

Thanks

Default Zero Days

I am not sure whether I had a senior's moment and didn't click the submit new thread button or the NSA didn't like my comments or what but my Zero Days post is not visible.

So try again.

Xero Days is a mockumentary about the American-Israeli Stuxnet virus that supposedly destroyed a number of Iranian nuclear enrichment centrifuges. The movie consists of a number of interviews, the main being an actress who says she is stating the knowledge of people who did not want to be identified. The rest are with people who respond to rhe questions with something along the lines of, "I know nothing but if I did I would be sworn to secrecy."

An excerpt from the Wiki:

"Stuxnet specifically targets programmable logic controllers (PLCs), which allow the automation of electromechanical processes such as those used to control machinery on factory assembly lines, amusement rides, or centrifuges for separating nuclear material. Exploiting four zero-day flaws,[3] Stuxnet functions by targeting machines using the Microsoft Windows operating system and networks, then seeking out Siemens Step7 software. Stuxnet reportedly compromised Iranian PLCs, collecting information on industrial systems and causing the fast-spinning centrifuges to tear themselves apart."

machines using the Microsoft Windows operating system and networks??????????????

Don't bother. 0/10

PS. I will make sure I click the submit button this time!
    If Australia is a democracy why, then, is voting compulsory?

"What has changed between the arrival of the First Fleet and today?"
    "Wearing leg irons is now not required."

Look Here ->
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,460 Times in 5,194 Posts

Read the back up thread
    If u want to go on an expedition get a Land Rover, if u want to come home from an expedition get a Landcruiser!