FRUSTRATED 10 Weeks no Internet or final installation date.

Put in relocation notice mid January to TPG who told us Naked ADSL2 was not available in our new suburb but we could have NBN. (Or so we thought)

Moved house 1/2/2017 TPG said NBN tech to arrive between 1pm and 5pm on 7/2/17. Penalty to us $109 if not home. Waited and nothing! NBN tech did not arrive or even telephone.

Next date TPG informed us of NBN techs arrival was now going to be the 23rd Feb. I went overseas on the 20/3 so housemate was forced to take a day off work. NBN tech did arrive but did nothing.

TPG then told me the 29th March. I told them I had a hospital appointment and housemate had to work. Was told no need for us to be home.

But how do they gain access to our home? Not required I was told all outside work and when completed another time to be nominated for interior install.

So 10 weeks no internet (So far) and being charged for it by TPG. Neighbour had Telstra internet (NBN) from same pit in 4 days.

TPG have finally acknowledge we will be refunded if our old connection showed no usage after our departure from old address. There won't be as we had naked ADSL, left nothing if you know what I mean. Modem or password and the house has been vacant for resale.

Finally a TPG Case Manager organised an NBN Case Manager who rang me and promised an email update by Thursday but nothing has arrived and no final installation date given YET!

Sorry rant over. Just good to get it out.