Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Convicted Stalker Strikes Again

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,109 Times in 9,100 Posts

Default Convicted Stalker Strikes Again

Blames his Iranian culture....ffs, what next...

Paywalled Text

Convicted stalker follows off-duty policewoman to her Clyde home
    Rebekah Cavanagh, Herald Sun
    March 18, 2017 12:00am
    Subscriber only

A CONVICTED stalker has struck again, following a jogging off-duty policewoman to her home before trying to force his way in as she cowered inside.

Javad Ahmadpoor, 26, sensationally blamed his Iranian culture for his terrifying actions as he pleaded guilty to stalking in Melbourne Magistrates’ Court.

The refugee was already serving a 12-month wholly suspended sentence after being convicted of stalking an ex-girlfriend in New South Wales.

The court heard how the victim hid in the stairwell and phoned her boyfriend as Ahmadpoor tried to force open the front door of her Clyde home in Melbourne’s southeast suburbs on October 11.

Despite telling him she was a police officer and had called Triple 0, Ahmadpoor failed to leave.

Instead, the painter, who was working at a nearby construction site, went to the back door and tried to enter.

She had gone inside and locked the doors after he approached her outside and asked her if she was married and whether she was happy in her relationship.

He also remarked she looked “hot” and suggested she take a shower.

In a victim impact statement, the woman detailed how she is now “on edge when I am home alone” and has stopped exercising outside.

“I no longer feel safe running, which is hard because running and fitness are a huge part of my life,” she said. “I have had trouble sleeping.”

She said she was unable to relax and enjoy the home she had built and moved in with her partner only months earlier.

In sentencing him to seven months jail, Magistrate Lance Martin condemned Ahmadpoor’s violent behaviour.

“Violence towards women in our society is not tolerated,” Mr Martin said.

He said the Iranian refugee showed “little to no” remorse and blamed his culture for his actions.

On his arrest the day after the ordeal, he told police he knew they would believe the victim over him because Australia was a “female-dominated country”.

He claimed he had stopped to ask the victim for directions after he became lost.

Ahmadpoor also plead guilty to using a carriage service to harass and contravening an intervention order in relation to a separate incident in the same month.

The court heard Ahmadpoor, using the alias “Daniel”, bombarded a woman working where he took his car for repairs with “inappropriate” text messages.

Using the woman’s mobile number from her business card, Ahmadpoor text: “I hope to catch up soon. You’re so hot.”

Over the next three days, he sent a total of 26 messages to her.

The court heard Ahmadpoor had lived in Australia for five years after fleeing his country and leaving his parents and sister behind.

He was convicted on four charges — stalking a person, using a carriage service to menace, possessing a prohibited weapon, namely a laser pointer, and contravening an intervention order — and sentenced to seven months jail with a 15-month Community Corrections Order.

Having already served five months, he will be released in May.

In an earlier hearing, Magistrate Charlie Rozencwajg refused Ahmadpoor bail, telling his lawyer: “He has serious issues in relation to his attitude and treatment of women.”
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

eaglem (19-03-17),Godzilla (18-03-17),mkhannah (18-03-17),Rick (21-03-17)

Look Here ->
    Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,078 Times in 6,766 Posts

He wants to maintain his Iranian culture... fine.... stick him on a plane back there the moment he's released from prison.

• The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to mtv For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

allover (19-03-17),eaglem (19-03-17),enf (18-03-17),Godzilla (18-03-17),gulliver (18-03-17),lsemmens (18-03-17),mandc (20-03-17),mkhannah (18-03-17),OSIRUS (18-03-17),Ralfo (19-03-17),shred (18-03-17),SS Dave (18-03-17),VroomVroom (18-03-17)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,641 Times in 836 Posts

In Iran she would end up being the guilty one. As mtv says, one way ticket.
    In one of those planes that lost its propeller yesterday...

• The Following User Says Thank You to mkhannah For This Useful Post:

Godzilla (18-03-17)

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,077 Times in 3,348 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mkhannah View Post
    In Iran she would end up being the guilty one. As mtv says, one way ticket.
    In one of those planes that lost its propeller yesterday...
    Only if he's outside to catch the bits as they fly off........

Seriously, why was his visa not cancelled after being convicted for the first offence. Return him from whence he came.
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lsemmens For This Useful Post:

mkhannah (18-03-17),VroomVroom (18-03-17)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 813 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mkhannah View Post
    In Iran she would end up being the guilty one.
    In Iran he would have probably raped her, and then she would have been arrested for fornication

• The Following User Says Thank You to alpha0ne For This Useful Post:

Godzilla (18-03-17)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,514 Times in 835 Posts

and our stupid fvcking leftards want to import more scum like him.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,151 Times in 689 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VroomVroom View Post
    and our stupid fvcking leftards want to import more scum like him.
    Yeah, we've got enough of our own, born and bred here eh?

March 17, 2017 11:44am

A WOMAN allegedly raped by a man who had been freed by police on bail just a day earlier mouthed the word “help” to another passenger on her tram, but was ignored.

The Melbourne Magistrates’ Court heard the terrified victim pleaded for help from a man who was sitting across from her on a tram, as the heavily intoxicated Jamie Evan MacArthur allegedly mauled her.

Mr MacArthur, 49, of Kensington, is accused of brutally raping the 22-year old woman after she jumped off the city tram near St Vincent’s Hospital on Victoria Parade when her plea for help was ignored.

“You’re not leaving me,” he said.

The court heard Mr MacArthur had been free because police released him on bail a night before the attack.

He had been arrested for failing to turn-up at court on March 6, and arrested again that night for being drunk, but was released yet again.

Magistrate Tim Bourke heard police suspected Mr MacArthur was responsible for an assault in the city the night he was arrested, but cut him loose anyway.

“It’s most unsatisfactory he’s been bailed by police given their knowledge,” Mr Bourke said.

In applying for bail, Mr MacArthur claimed he was not a violent person by nature.

“I misread the signals,” he said.

The court heard Mr MacArthur had invited his victim, who was visiting Melbourne from interstate, for a drink in the early hours of Thursday while she waited for a tram.

“You’re pretty,” he allegedly said.

Frightened, the woman humoured him and he placed his arm around her.

The pair boarded a tram, but things went from bad to worse when they got off near the hospital, the court heard.

Police allege Mr MacArthur dragged the woman away from the sliding doors of the hospital where she had frantically tried to get inside.

He kissed her on the mouth before raping her, the court heard.

When she tried to escape he placed her in a headlock then repeatedly raped her.

Super Moderator
    Thanks

And the point of this post is?

For the life of me I can't understand why ANY sane person would not want to get rid of imported criminals by using our own as a rationalisation for keeping their head in the sand....unless that person just COULDN'T admit they were wrong in the first place...or they were just plain dumb, which in your case is not the issue.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

Thanks

Any person not born here should be automatically deported if they are convicted of any crime with a possible sentence of 1 year or more. Further they should never be allowed re entry for any reason.

• The Following User Says Thank You to madtech For This Useful Post:

Rick (21-03-17)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,664 Times in 831 Posts

Zero sympathy.

Bleeding hearts brigade just reaping what they sowed. Now moaning because of unforeseen behaviours not factored into the equation. Tough shit.
    True freedom is the greatest gift a man can possess, yet is the one thing most easily and innocently given away, to crafty curses and binds cleverly disguised as blessings and gifts, in the pursuit of supposed achievement, status and power.

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianR View Post
    Zero sympathy.

Bleeding hearts brigade just reaping what they sowed. Now moaning because of unforeseen behaviours not factored into the equation. Tough shit.
    Trouble is there's plenty of blame to go around. The behaviour WAS foreseen by most rational people, but the loudly bleating bleeding hearts got their way because we let them. It's time to correct the issue as best we can and ship this criminal back to his point of origin....AFTER jail.

Unless I suppose, people like bob_m_54 would like to take care of, support financially, and be responsible for these scum and guarantee society that they won't re offend. Somehow I doubt they would....

Thanks

If you had of read and understood my post, it was nothing to do with defending the perpetrator of the original post, it was to point out to the serial scum sayer, that where he came from has nothing to do with him being a criminal. Apart from the him claiming his cultural background as an excuse. I totally agree he should be deported after serving his sentence. But the claim about whoever wanting to " import more scum like him." is totally ridiculous and is just more of his racist ranting.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post
    Trouble is there's plenty of blame to go around. The behaviour WAS foreseen by most rational people, but the loudly bleating bleeding hearts got their way because we let them. It's time to correct the issue as best we can and ship this criminal back to his point of origin....AFTER jail.

Unless I suppose, people like bob_m_54 would like to take care of, support financially, and be responsible for these scum and guarantee society that they won't re offend. Somehow I doubt they would....
    Of course I wouldn't, the person is an arsehole. I never said any different.

Thanks

thanks for the compliment Bob , i happen to enjoy being a serial scum sayer and a racist . im not 100% racist though there are some races i dont mind - car races , boat races , bike races etc.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VroomVroom For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (21-03-17),bob_m_54 (21-03-17)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,482 Times in 1,537 Posts

Why hasnt this maggot been deported? he'll be released and the next headline we'll read is rape.

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bob_m_54 View Post
    If you had of read and understood my post, it was nothing to do with defending the perpetrator of the original post, it was to point out to the serial scum sayer, that where he came from has nothing to do with him being a criminal. Apart from the him claiming his cultural background as an excuse. I totally agree he should be deported after serving his sentence. But the claim about whoever wanting to " import more scum like him." is totally ridiculous and is just more of his racist ranting.
    What race are muslims? Or Iranians for that matter. This racist labelling flies in the face of any science and verges on bigotry towards those with a different view....

Facts!. He was imported, he's scum, we don't want or need any more like him, and we should be rid of him. I see NOTHING racist there except in YOUR mind. Rejection of the philosophy of Islam is a cultural one.

• The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

VroomVroom (21-03-17)

Thanks

Was he a Muslim? I can't access the story, so I don't know if it said he was. But there is no such race as Muslim. All I remember reading was that he was Iranian, so he would have been Middle Eastern as close as race would be. So, let me get this straight, are we saying all Middle Easterns are scum? or just Iranian or Muslim? As for the comment about " import more scum like him." Is that referencing any of the three examples I listed above, or all of them?

Anyway:
    thanks for the compliment Bob , i happen to enjoy being a serial scum sayer and a racist . im not 100% racist though there are some races i dont mind - car races , boat races , bike races etc.
    So what are you arguing about?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bob_m_54 View Post
    So what are you arguing about?
    dude , go back and re read my posts - I wasnt arguing about anything , I was merely voicing an opinion - original quote " and our stupid fvcking leftards want to import more scum like him "
    nowhere did i mention race , just the fact that he was an import , he was scum , and the loony left want to bring in more scum like him.

• The Following User Says Thank You to VroomVroom For This Useful Post:

Rick (21-03-17)

Thanks

dude , go back and re read my posts - I wasnt arguing about anything , I was merely voicing an opinion - original quote " and our stupid fvcking leftards want to import more scum like him "
    nowhere did i mention race , just the fact that he was an import , he was scum , and the loony left want to bring in more scum like him.
    Actually, my reply was to enf's post:
    What race are muslims? Or Iranians for that matter. This racist labelling flies in the face of any science and verges on bigotry towards those with a different view....

Facts!. He was imported, he's scum, we don't want or need any more like him, and we should be rid of him. I see NOTHING racist there except in YOUR mind. Rejection of the philosophy of Islam is a cultural one.
    I quoted your reply merely as an illustration of what I was saying.

When you say you didn't mention race, I agree you didn't, so it was ambiguous as to who you were referring to as scum. Unless you meant importing more stalkers, hence my reply about already having enough lowlifes of our own.

Anyway, as I said, you backed up my claim that your views are a bit on the extreme side:
    just the fact that he was an import , he was scum
    That implies that anyone, who isn't a descendant of the original occupiers of the land, is scum.

It's interesting that the European people's history in Australia, started out from a boat load of, what society at the time, deemed as scum.

• The Following User Says Thank You to bob_m_54 For This Useful Post:

lsemmens (21-03-17)

Thanks

oh Bob there you go again , misrepresenting people's posts and taking things out of context.
    go back and read my posts again dude - I said he was an import , he was scum ....etc -- nowhere did i say he was scum because he was an import!! he was scum because he was a convicted stalker !!! as per the topic heading.

• The Following User Says Thank You to VroomVroom For This Useful Post:

Rick (22-03-17)

• Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast