Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Absolute Scum - Is it Any Wonder So Many Are Against This Lot

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,077 Times in 3,348 Posts

The 'states are not alone, there. Our Muslim community has similar problems, despite the fact that there are one or two imams who do denounce these things, they are in the minority, and, of course, rarely reported.
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,100 Times in 9,097 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thala Dan View Post
    You can debate Hansons' IQ if you wish, but when it comes to sensing the mood of the electorate in respect of this issue..... she is "switched-on".....like I said.

Common sense and intelligence do exist in the polity.....but unfortunately they were sold to the highest bidder quite some time ago.
    Sigh! OK, fair enough....I've never said she doesn't sense the mood of some, although the West Australians must be a bit behind recently as she did nothing much there. WHY they partnered with the Liberals is beyond me. The electorate just switched from tweedle dum to tweedle dee again just like the electorate always does. Not that they had much choice.

We'll do the same nationally next time.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,661 Times in 724 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post
    Sigh! OK, fair enough....I've never said she doesn't sense the mood of some, although the West Australians must be a bit behind recently as she did nothing much there.
    You're right, she bombed out badly over there........but honestly, when was the last time anyone took what happens in W.A seriously?

And although she didn't scoop the pool......somehow it would seem that a little bit of her still lingers on in the land of sand:

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. (Lao Tzu)
    Last edited by Thala Dan; 25-03-17 at 03:04 PM.

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,100 Times in 9,097 Posts

AS time goes on I find it increasingly hard to rake ANY of it seriously. Its like I'm in the Twilight Zone...And I can't vote for Serling.....
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,151 Times in 689 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bazzy View Post
    our countries legal system has departed from that model long ago, and i agree with what you are saying but it makes me very angry seeing hate fueld violence in the name of religion regardless of origin.

and it is as simple as that. people hate each other, people form radical views, people commit abominable acts of criminal violence then hide behind religion to justify the means. thus drawing the masses to hate the religious group who they are a radical sect thereof.

This is what they want and if people keep falling for this they will keep doing it because it is working.

these radical groups want to stir up hate and division between us.
    Great post. And that's exactly what the terrorist groups want. They do far more damage by the psychological effect of fear and loathing that is created by the acts, than what is done by the act itself. Cheap and easy for them, because they know there are plenty of nutters on the brink of acting on their impulses. Just give them a cause to legitimise their actions, in their own minds, and they have a weapon cocked and ready. And it's autogenic.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post
    Yes, agree. But the fact is that if you concentrate chiefly on Muslims, then in the modern world you will catch most of these scum. I haven't heard of any Hindus flushing eyeballs down the toilet lately, and as for Calathumpians they probably just shoot mostly their own.
    I prefer not to be blinkered myself, and keep an open mind.

Thanks

You can debate Hansons' IQ if you wish, but when it comes to sensing the mood of the electorate in respect of this issue..... she is "switched-on".....like I said.

Common sense and intelligence do exist in the polity.....but unfortunately they were sold to the highest bidder quite some time ago.
    I reckon Barnaby Joyce summed it up perfectly.

The Deputy Prime Minister slammed Senator Hanson’s comments as “bat-poo crazy stuff” and “plain dumb”.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,661 Times in 724 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bob_m_54 View Post
    I reckon Barnaby Joyce summed it up perfectly.

The Deputy Prime Minister slammed Senator Hanson’s comments as “bat-poo crazy stuff” and “plain dumb”.

Ahhhhh.........Barnaby Joyce.......that world-renowned connoisseur of bat-poo crazy and plain dumb.

It would be interesting to be around in 50 years time to see if Australians of that era regard Hanson as "bat-poo crazy".....or someone who was ahead of her time.

Oftentimes it is possible to overlook the message, whilst focusing excessively on the foibles of the messenger.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Thala Dan For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (26-03-17),VroomVroom (26-03-17)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,514 Times in 835 Posts

geez if you want to see plain dumb look at what the polices our greens have to offer. One example - take a look at Merkel's new Germany and see if that works.

Thanks

Ahhhhh.........Barnaby Joyce.......that world-renowned connoisseur of bat-poo crazy and plain dumb.

It would be interesting to be around in 50 years time to see if Australians of that era regard Hanson as "bat-poo crazy".....or someone who was ahead of her time.

Oftentimes it is possible to overlook the message, whilst focusing excessively on the foibles of the messenger.
    She's an idiot, about the only thing she could be ahead of, or at least in front of, is the puppeteer with his and up her.....

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,731 Times in 5,823 Posts

I dont think I have seen any Christian, Hindu, Catholic or Hari Krishna's committing any major terror attacks in western countries in recent times. While it can be said Islamic State targets those that are mentally "unhinged" it seems that all the unhinged peoples are....muslims.

Its a long page to scroll through...

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to admin For This Useful Post:

enf (29-03-17),VroomVroom (29-03-17)

• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12