Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Absolute Scum - Is it Any Wonder So Many Are Against This Lot

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,074 Times in 6,765 Posts

Default Absolute Scum - Is it Any Wonder So Many Are Against This Lot

An aspiring Islamic State fighter and father is accused of slaughtering his wife in front of their three children, gouging out her eye and flushing it down the toilet.

The Melbourne man, who cannot be named for legal reasons, took his young children with him in the car to dump their mother's mutilated body in grassland.

He then took them to a bakery to eat pastries.

Grow some balls Australia.... one way ticket out!

What a shame the death penalty was abolished... scum like this warrant it.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to mtv For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

admin (26-03-17),allover (24-03-17),eaglem (24-03-17),enf (23-03-17),Godzilla (24-03-17),gordon_s1942 (24-03-17),Keith (24-03-17),mkhannah (24-03-17),ol' boy (23-03-17),OSIRUS (27-03-17),peter3535 (24-03-17),Reschs (23-03-17),VroomVroom (24-03-17)

Look Here ->
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,460 Times in 5,194 Posts

It is funny, i was having a really good chat to some old Dutch people tonight, they came over on the boat after the war.
    Came with nothing, given 10pounds and worked building commission housing.
    Along side the Italians, Croatians, etc.....

Yes, all immigrants running from a horrible situation in Europe. Guns held to their heads by the Germans, no food, no money.
    Australia was advertising for these people to come here and help us rebuild.

They have all become valuable members of our current society and Australia as we know it.

But what is with these radical Muslims??
    There is something just fundamentally wrong with their way of thinking.

I accept there are nutters in all cultures, everyone is able to become unhinged.... But in the Muslim Faith, it is actively trained and coached in them!
    Last edited by ol' boy; 24-03-17 at 05:42 AM.
    If u want to go on an expedition get a Land Rover, if u want to come home from an expedition get a Landcruiser!

• The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ol' boy For This Useful Post:

dashinson (24-03-17),eaglem (24-03-17),Godzilla (24-03-17),gulliver (24-03-17),mtv (24-03-17),porkop (24-03-17),shred (24-03-17),vampyre (25-03-17),VroomVroom (24-03-17)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,514 Times in 835 Posts

another reason to wipe these Muslim scum off the face of the earth.

shit if he hid that to his wife and kids imagine what he would do to some innocent member of the public?

• The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to VroomVroom For This Useful Post:

eaglem (24-03-17),mtv (24-03-17),ol' boy (24-03-17),Rick (24-03-17),vampyre (25-03-17)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,460 Times in 5,194 Posts

Stories like this, make Trump look right on track
    If u want to go on an expedition get a Land Rover, if u want to come home from an expedition get a Landcruiser!

• The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ol' boy For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (24-03-17),eaglem (24-03-17),Godzilla (24-03-17),gulliver (24-03-17),mtv (24-03-17),VroomVroom (24-03-17)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,151 Times in 689 Posts

I agree that any of his kind of scum should be dealt with in the severest way possible, be they Muslim, Christian, Hindu, Calathumpian or any religion. Or race for that matter.

• The Following User Says Thank You to bob_m_54 For This Useful Post:

lsemmens (24-03-17)

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,092 Times in 9,096 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bob_m_54 View Post
    I agree that any of his kind of scum should be dealt with in the severest way possible, be they Muslim, Christian, Hindu, Calathumpian or any religion. Or race for that matter.
    Yes, agree. But the fact is that if you concentrate chiefly on Muslims, then in the modern world you will catch most of these scum. I haven't heard of any Hindus flushing eyeballs down the toilet lately, and as for Calathumpians they probably just shoot mostly their own.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

VroomVroom (24-03-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mtv View Post

What a shame the death penalty was abolished... scum like this warrant it.
    agreed people like this should be dealt with harshly however the death penalty is dangerous. in addition to this the media sensationalise stories in order to invoke a level of hatred or reaction from the general public in order to motivate there own agenda in a lot of these casses particularly surrounding court cases. in a lot of cases this is why the name of the suspect is kept from the media.

the word alledged is a fantastic word that allows you to say anything about anyone without providing any factual grounds without consequence, in cases like this it is fairly straightforward but the artical does say the "police documents alledge" so this means they are not confirmed factual at this point.

in any case it is a shocking thing to do but you do not have to be a muslim to be sucked into extremist groups as there are a number of Australians who are groomed and sucked into these terrorist cells.

regarding the death penalty it is very dangerous as unless the courts police witnessed murder in progress there is always a slight doubt even if it is 0.01% it is still not 100% sure the offender is guilty even if they found guilty in the court of law.

in these cases i understand the outrage people feel that they want to kill them for what they have done but when you think about how that affects other people.

take this situation for example.

Person A is found dead. person B interacted with that person before the death had an argument whatever witnesses see this and it is reported, person C kills person A for something unrelated and is related some way to person A. person B is interviewed by police, there DNA is on the scene and eye witnesses have seen the argument giving motive and person B has unrelated offences such as drug possession etc.
    Person B is arrested charged with murder and sentenced to death.

many years after person B was put to death it is found Person C actually was responsible for the death of person A.

an innocent man has been put to death.

I know that is far fetched scenario but this sort of thing was happening so that is why we do not have the death penalty as you can not undo killing someone but you release someone and compensate them.

FYI i am Christian and i have a couple of friends who are Muslim and they are very nice people and in no way violent.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bazzy For This Useful Post:

bob_m_54 (25-03-17),gulliver (24-03-17)

Thanks

I agree Bazzy, but even if we did have the death penalty it wouldnt be as simple as a trial then flick a switch. It would have to be proven without reasonable doubt that the offender committed the crime, thats why in the US you can be on death row for years.

Thanks

i understand that but on death row in the US you can not be released. in Australia a life sentence is generally 25 years.

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bazzy View Post
    i understand that but on death row in the US you can not be released. in Australia a life sentence is generally 25 years.
    25 years? Out in less than 10.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

admin (26-03-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post
    25 years? Out in less than 10.
    below is for Queensland i assume similar for other states.

"If the court convicts you of a serious violent offence, you can’t apply for parole until you’ve served 80 per cent of your sentence or 15 years in prison (whichever is less), unless the court has set a later parole eligibility date.

If you have a life sentence, you must serve 15 years in prison before being eligible to apply for parole. (Although, if have a life sentence for multiple counts of murder or have been previously convicted of murder, you must serve 20 years.)"

wow after looking at your parole eligibility in victoria looks like the maximum non parole period is 5 years. thats fairly screwed.
    Last edited by bazzy; 24-03-17 at 02:12 PM.

Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 3,806 Times in 2,525 Posts

I still hold the view that so long as Islamic Law is both Religious and Secular Law, despite every ones best efforts we are going to be faced with these kinds of activities instigated by individuals or groups.
    Go back over the Centuries to the 'beginning' of Christianity when Church and State were basically one to see what was done in the name of either.
    I stand unequivicably behind everything I say , I just dont ever remember saying it !!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gordon_s1942 View Post
    I still hold the view that so long as Islamic Law is both Religious and Secular Law, despite every ones best efforts we are going to be faced with these kinds of activities instigated by individuals or groups.
    Go back over the Centuries to the 'beginning' of Christianity when Church and State were basically one to see what was done in the name of either.
    our countries legal system has departed from that model long ago, and i agree with what you are saying but it makes me very angry seeing hate fueld violence in the name of religion regardless of origin.

and it is as simple as that. people hate each other, people form radical views, people commit abominable acts of criminal violence then hide behind religion to justify the means. thus drawing the masses to hate the religious group who they are a radical sect thereof.

This is what they want and if people keep falling for this they will keep doing it because it is working.

these radical groups want to stir up hate and division between us.
    Last edited by bazzy; 24-03-17 at 02:59 PM.

• The Following User Says Thank You to bazzy For This Useful Post:

bob_m_54 (25-03-17)

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gordon_s1942 View Post
    Yes. But we have the ability (unlike at any other time in history) to surveil a problem group....and take measures accordingly.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,661 Times in 724 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by oceanboy View Post
    Stories like this, make Trump look right on track
    They also make Pauline look a little more switched-on than the average Canberra leech.

• The Following User Says Thank You to Thala Dan For This Useful Post:

enf (24-03-17)

Premium Lager

Thanks
    Thanked 2,711 Times in 1,230 Posts

So I have to ask the question....Is Pauline Hanson so far off the mark??
    __________________________________________________ __
    Statistically, if you wait long enough, everything will happen!

• The Following User Says Thank You to porkop For This Useful Post:

gulliver (24-03-17)

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Thala Dan View Post
    They also make Pauline look a little more switched-on than the average Canberra leech.
    Yes. She's not, but it seems that way. What I reckon is needed is some common sense COUPLED with some actual intelligence and determination to carry it out. And that's where we fail IMO.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,664 Times in 831 Posts

...common sense COUPLED with some actual intelligence and determination to carry it out...
    In this day and age of political correctness, these characteristics are virtually non-existent or frowned-upon. If indeed there is someone with them, they are quickly moved off to the side and silenced before any waves are made.
    Last edited by irritant; 24-03-17 at 10:52 PM.
    True freedom is the greatest gift a man can possess, yet is the one thing most easily and innocently given away, to crafty curses and binds cleverly disguised as blessings and gifts, in the pursuit of supposed achievement, status and power.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,661 Times in 724 Posts

Yes. She's not, but it seems that way. What I reckon is needed is some common sense COUPLED with some actual intelligence and determination to carry it out. And that's where we fail IMO.
    switched-on

adjective BRITISH informal

aware of what is going on or what is up to date.

"your shortcomings will be apparent to a switched-on youngster"
    You can debate Hansons' IQ if you wish, but when it comes to sensing the mood of the electorate in respect of this issue..... she is "switched-on".....like I said.

Common sense and intelligence do exist in the polity.....but unfortunately they were sold to the highest bidder quite some time ago.
    Last edited by Thala Dan; 24-03-17 at 11:01 PM.

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 3,031 Times in 777 Posts

In the states, One of the reasons that the Muslim community is so hated, is that they do NOTHING to stop the extremists that they KNOW are in their midst!

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cmangle For This Useful Post:

irritant (25-03-17),mtv (25-03-17),VroomVroom (25-03-17)

• Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast