Thread: Samsung S7 Edge Wireless Charging Not Working

Premium Member
    Thanks

Default Samsung S7 Edge Wireless Charging Not Working

A couple of weeks back I have had my S7 Edge replaced by Samsung under warranty. For some reason the wireless charging will not work.

I went back to Samsung today and they could not see what the cause and asked that I leave the phone with them .... and of course they were going to do yet another device erase of all data .... even I have a backup I have personal settings email etc I need to re enter ... a pain in the bum

Does anyone have any advice or experience with a S7 edge wireless charger not working ? I would love not to do another wipe of the data on my phone

Look Here ->
    LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,073 Times in 3,346 Posts

I notice that wireless charging on my S7 requires me to place the device in the right place or it will not work. If you've done a back up using sidesynch it is all rather painless. I just had to do similar to you, in that my first S7 got run over and insurance replaced it.
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

Premium Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lsemmens View Post
    I notice that wireless charging on my S7 requires me to place the device in the right place or it will not work. If you've done a back up using sidesynch it is all rather painless. I just had to do similar to you, in that my first S7 got run over and insurance replaced it.
    True - I have seen it working on my previous phone - having tried it like 50 times and the Samsung guys also had a good go - figure it is either a phone setting or a hardware issue

My hope it is only a setting - one gets tired of swapping and reloading phone data

Does anyone else have experience or comments on this?