Thread: Azbox Premium HD

Thanks

Default Azbox Premium HD

Hi everybody.

I have just recently taken my Azbox Premium decoder out of mothballs - have had the decoder on the shelf for about 2 - 3 years.

I started the decoder and have found that all the satellites and channels that I had on the decoder are not there. I don't remember deleting them and don't know why I would have done it!

I have signal strength but no quality on the scanning for the satellites. I know that the lnb and dishes are working fine because I have been using them all well with another decoder.

I have checked all the settings and everything seems fine with the decoder. One issue is with KU scanning I have the option of universal or 9750 - 10750 on the selection. I have been trying to key in 10700 on the 0 counter but no joy. The 5150 lnb setting is not dragging any C band satellite signals either!

The set is getting quite old now but if anybody can shed any light!

Thanks everybody!!!

Look Here ->
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,710 Times in 2,797 Posts

you should be able to type in the 10700 manually from memory. I do have one here somewhere.......can drag it out if you get really stuck!

Leroy
    XCRUISER HDSR600HD twin sat and terrestrial receiver $OOS *
    XCRUISER HDSR385 Avant - sold out$OOS UltraPlus DVB-T and DVB-S2 tuners $49 Remotes $OOS

Thanks

Hi Leroy

Thanks for your reply. By the way the Openbox S10 is still working great - I bought it off you some years ago now!!!

I will have another look at the Azbox but where you have the 0 selection on the lnb - is where I should be able to add it in - but no way could I manually change and put in 10700 to the setting.

My other question is do you think I will have to do an update for the Azbox to get the latest for the decoder. I said in my previous post I have not had the decoder operational for about three years (was in mothballs)! I also don't know why I can't grab satellite channels - (C band) with the 5150 lnb setting?

David.