Hi All,
I am currently investigating how to interface with a Bosch ICP-CC404 Security Alarm System using an Arduino/RPI to achieve the following functionality:
- Remotely monitor the security alarm status (Enabled / Disabled / Triggered) on a mobile device by email alerts, and web pages
- Remotely enable or disable the alarming system via web pages

Since my alarm system is not currently being monitored, this would be a nice project to implement.

My first thoughts would be to emulate the keypad functionality, similar to this video Note, they are using a different security alarm system.

After googling, I could not find information on the protocol used between the keypad and main board. The keypad has 4 wires, DATA, CLK, P+ (12V), P-, where the DATA and CLK wires are used for sending and receiving information from the main board. I'm thinking it is probably a I2C device. Without documentation, I would need to reverse engineer the comms between the keypad and main board. Unfortunately, I have no experience with sniffers on determining how they keypad and main board communicate.

I'm hoping that someone might have a document outlining the protocol or, worst case some steps on reverse engineering the protocol.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Kind regards,

Johnatan