Thread: We are the last Dinosaurs

Thanks

Default We are the last Dinosaurs

I start this thread as somewhere to collect information that comes to light to support a pet theory of mine that in fact dinosaurs did not become extinct and that we are the descendants of dinosaurs perhaps even tyranosaurus rex types.

This page discusses the analysis of the genetic content of saliva and suggests inter species reproduction was commonplace .

The quote
    Given the rate that genes mutate during the course of evolution, the team calculated that the ancestors of people who carry the Sub-Saharan MUC7 variant interbred with another ancient human species as recently as 150,000 years ago, after the two species' evolutionary path diverged from each other some 1.5 to 2 million years ago.
    So this is fairly late in my scenario as dinosaurs go back to their supposed extinction 65 Million years ago and a very long time before that.

Now if you obtain and study the development of a human embryo in the womb you will see the various stages of our evolution . We start out as an egg and sperm and go through fish like stages where we look like sharks to egg shell like stages to limb development etc etc in a precisely ordered fashion determined by our genes.

So I'm intrigued by the possibility of exploring more along this 40 week pregnancy and I am searching for any pre-birth development pictures and information.
    Last edited by tytower; 22-07-17 at 04:48 PM.
    My Health , my Family and my Property are not Government business. Governments should do what they were designed to do . Govern the issues that are best done by a central body in the country to protect it from foreign invasion.State Governments and Local Councils should be abolished to stop the duplication and waste of funds.

To defeat corruption in the public service , give them three times the penalty. Have them agree on hiring.

Look Here ->
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,228 Times in 1,451 Posts

This one is not going anywhere fast Tytower.
    Proposing the theory is fine, but the evidence to support it is (again) well and truly against your theory.
    The direct living descendants of dinosaurs are birds. Mammals are not direct descendants of dinosaurs. They are a completely different branch on the tree of life.
    The most recent common ancestor of humans/mammals and birds and reptiles lived about 300 million years ago.

Your ancestors weren't dinosaurs. They were hiding, avoiding being squished or eaten by dinosaurs.
    Yes I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

• The Following User Says Thank You to trash For This Useful Post:

Learjet (10-08-17)

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,412 Times in 2,516 Posts

Ghost species? ...sounds to me more likely that were were inbred with an alien species
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,053 Times in 3,334 Posts

IF we all descended from some primordial ooze, of course Dinosaurs are related.
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,043 Times in 6,759 Posts

I think crocodiles/alligators are more of a dinosaur descendant.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,228 Times in 1,451 Posts

Isemmens, you share 40% of your DNA with a fruit fly.

To be fair, they're a long way out on another branch of the tree of life.
    The same can be said for Dinosaurs, just the point where they branch off is a little higher.
    I don't know when crocodilians and birds last common ancestor was, but that would give you an idea of how long ago they split from dinosaurs.

Of course what is likely is that dinosaurs themselves had as many branches on their part of their tree of life as mammals do today.
    Yes I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,412 Times in 2,516 Posts

sorry Trash, Tytower wins this one:

Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 4,171 Times in 1,771 Posts

Recently, a very interesting documentary about dinosaurs was shown on BBC2 in the U.K.

The Day the Dinosaurs Died investigates the greatest vanishing act in the history of our planet - the sudden disappearance of the dinosaurs 66 million years ago.

Experts suspect that the dinosaurs were wiped out after a city-sized asteroid smashed into the Gulf of Mexico causing a huge crater. But until now, they haven't had any proof. In a world first, evolutionary biologist Ben Garrod joins a multimillion-pound drilling expedition into the exact spot the asteroid hit to get hard evidence of the link. The team overcomes huge obstacles as it attempts to drill 1,500 metres beneath sea level to pull up rock from the Chicxulub crater.

Meanwhile, paleopathologist Professor Alice Roberts travels the globe meeting top scientists and gaining exclusive access to a mass fossil graveyard in New Jersey - believed to date from the same time the asteroid hit. Alice also treks by horseback across the remote plains of Patagonia, to see if the effects of the asteroid impact could have wiped out dinosaurs across the world - almost immediately.

Alice and Ben's investigations reveal startling new evidence of a link between the asteroid and the death of the dinosaurs, presenting a vivid picture of the most dramatic 24 hours in our planet's history. They illustrate what happened in the seconds and hours after the impact, revealing that had the huge asteroid struck the Earth a moment earlier, or later, the destruction might not have been total for the dinosaurs. And if they still roamed the world, we humans may never have come to rule the planet.

The documentary can be viewed at by the use of a DNS service to circumvent geo-bloacking. (Most VPN services are black-listed by BBC).

I have uploaded a copy to for those who wish to download it and watch at leisure. It will be deleted in 7 days.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tristen For This Useful Post:

Tiny (25-07-17),tytower (27-07-17)

Thanks

So another intriging fact that can be thrown in here is Cattle .

Cows have periods just like women.
    They come on heat every month and they differ only that then is the time they are receptive to the bull.
    When they get pregnant it lasts 9 months also and a fully formed calf is born and can stand almost immediately.
    Now it is clear to me that somewhere in our far gone evolutionary past we had a common ancestor

The important part of the first post is

If you obtain and study the development of a human embryo in the womb you will see the various stages of our evolution . We start out as an egg and sperm and go through fish like stages where we look like sharks to egg shell like stages to limb development etc etc in a precisely ordered fashion determined by our genes.
    I am hoping that some of you creative and wise fellows out there can point me to images of embryos at various stages of development and insert them here in this thread just so we can visually see the stages . That's what I seek in this thread.
    Last edited by tytower; 27-07-17 at 10:13 PM.
    My Health , my Family and my Property are not Government business. Governments should do what they were designed to do . Govern the issues that are best done by a central body in the country to protect it from foreign invasion.State Governments and Local Councils should be abolished to stop the duplication and waste of funds.

To defeat corruption in the public service , give them three times the penalty. Have them agree on hiring.

Thanks

Just another point of interest is "the Appendix"

When I was a kid it was old folk law that you did not swallow seeds because they would give you appendicitis . Thats what my Mother told me .
    Wikis etc will tell you that its purpose is unknown.
    Now birds have a gizzard . The purpose of that is to grind up seeds that birds eat so the grain is digestable for them.
    That is done by the birds eating small grit /gravel which goes down to that organ and is used to do the grinding in the gizzard.
    Thats why birds must have grit.

I'm wondering if the appendix was the same thing in us? That we have some common ancestor with birds too?
    Last edited by tytower; 31-08-17 at 06:13 AM.

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,053 Times in 3,334 Posts

The dinosaurs actually did not die, out. They were all abducted by Aliens to conduct experiments on. When finished, they were returned as politicians and lawyers......
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

• The Following User Says Thank You to lsemmens For This Useful Post:

Skepticist (31-08-17)