Thread: Bosch Solution 64 problem.

Thanks

Default Bosch Solution 64 problem.

Hi all, I am having trouble with a Bosch Solution 64. The system has been installed for about 8 years and until now has been working fine. Twice in the last two weeks the monitoring company has rang to say that they are receiving multiple alarms from multiple zones at once. On visiting the site I have reviewed the alarm history and found that the alarms were - Zone supervision fail A1 on multiple zones, the zones were a mix of reed switches, PIRs and smoke detectors. Also a power supply fault alarm. As well as these history entries when first entering the keypads were showing an output trouble notification. There are 4 keypads and on 3 of them the LCD screen is pulsing at about 1 Hz. Given the screen pulsing and the power supply fault alarm I replaced all the backup batteries ( main panel and second DGP) and both panel power supplies. This did not fix the screen pulsing problem. I tested the LAN voltage at the panels and the keypads, all were 13-14 VDC, battery voltages were 13VDC and AC inputs were 20 VAC. I also disconnected power to each keypad in turn but the pulsing still remained on the other keypads. I performed a battery test from the menu and this came up fine. Can anyone suggest what may be causing the keypad screen pulsing and also what may have caused the zone supervision problem. Thanks.

Look Here ->
    Thanks

Are all zones hardwired or is there wireless?
    Not sure on your setup but would the power outputs from alarm panel be overloaded? Or an alarm power supply issue?