Thread: America: Land of the Brave, home of the Free.

Premium Lager

Thanks
    Thanked 2,711 Times in 1,230 Posts

Default America: Land of the Brave, home of the Free.

So, the right to "freedom of speech" is only when they agree with your view??

And hence we have riots right now!!
    __________________________________________________ __
    Statistically, if you wait long enough, everything will happen!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to porkop For This Useful Post:

eaglem (15-08-17),Keith (15-08-17)

Look Here ->
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,460 Times in 5,194 Posts

Is that the riots a few days ago, when the car went for a drive?
    If u want to go on an expedition get a Land Rover, if u want to come home from an expedition get a Landcruiser!

Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 2,104 Times in 1,050 Posts

Just watching some footage, the kkk and rightist were brandishing (carrying) what appeared to be automatic rifles in the protest. God bless America and their rights to bare arms
    There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Madness"

• The Following User Says Thank You to allover For This Useful Post:

Keith (15-08-17)

Premium Lager

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by allover View Post
    Just watching some footage, the kkk and rightist were brandishing (carrying) what appeared to be automatic rifles in the protest. God bless America and their rights to bare arms
    Hey!!!!!! They are expressing themselves!! Don't infringe on their rights.

Premium Lager

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by oceanboy View Post
    Is that the riots a few days ago, when the car went for a drive?
    Yep. That's them.

• The Following User Says Thank You to porkop For This Useful Post:

ol' boy (14-08-17)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,460 Times in 5,194 Posts

Was pretty interesting hey.
    That bloke just plowed in.

Last edited by ol' boy; 14-08-17 at 10:53 PM.
    If u want to go on an expedition get a Land Rover, if u want to come home from an expedition get a Landcruiser!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,514 Times in 835 Posts

wow man look at those lefties taking a joy flight !!! its a real shame a nice car got damaged in the process

Thanks
    Thanked 1,151 Times in 689 Posts

Fark, is this becoming the new trend? And the r-sole backed over the victims when he tried to escape. Another gutless piece of scum that should be removed from society.

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,414 Times in 2,517 Posts

Right wing terrorism apparently does not get as much disapproval as when Muslims do it.

...and when was it the last time the much hated lefties ploughed through a crowd?
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 3,338 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by allover View Post
    We have the right to bare arms, here, too. I'm more worried about the blokes that want to bear (i.e. carry) armaments, like in the land of the "brave" and the home of the "free". I wonder how brave any of them would be if they didn't have their bang sticks. Regardless of if you agree with the protesters, or not, they should be allowed to protest peacefully without some other "protesters" fighting them. Of course, if they choose to ignore the "peaceful" bit, the LAW should be able to remove all bets from the table. As for anyone else... the LAW should accord them the same "rights" that they afforded their "opponents".
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,964 Times in 9,060 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nomeat View Post
    Right wing terrorism apparently does not get as much disapproval as when Muslims do it.

...and when was it the last time the much hated lefties ploughed through a crowd?
    The lefties support the muslims who do it for them.....
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,731 Times in 5,823 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lsemmens View Post
    Regardless of if you agree with the protesters, or not, they should be allowed to protest peacefully without some other "protesters" fighting them.
    Exactly right and this is what the problem is here in Australia and in other countries like the US.

Most people don't even know the facts of what went on, so I will spell it out for those that only skim over the news.

In the US, in the Southern States, there is a big push from the politically correct to have anything to do with the South from the Civil War removed and dismantled. In this case, the loony PC Leftists are trying to have a statue of Confederate general Robert E Lee pulled down because it apparently is offensive to black people.

Many people are getting mighty sick of this rubbish, and a protest rally called "Unite The Right" was organised to protest against the removal of the statue. Many people who are simply sick to death of being punished for being white, attended the rally to voice their disapproval. And of course in these circumstances, you are always going to get white supremacists joining these marches. This was an organised march for which a permit was issued giving approval.

After the march started, authorities decided to withdraw the permit causing a lot of angst and at the same time, the loony PC left organised an illegal (no permit) counter rally. The loony left were armed to the teeth - chemical bombs, urine bombs, faeces bombs, sticks, baseball bats and started attacking the Unite to Right protesters. The harder core U2R protestors quickly armed themselves in response (KKK, White Supremacy protestors always make sure they have cars/vans full of weapons if required) and it was on.

While I do not condone ANYONE running anyone over, its not hard to see why it happened. And we will have the same happen here sooner or later, particularly in Victoria as the Andrews government always gives the 2 opposing sides permits to protest knowing they will attack each other with the poor old coppers stuck in the middle.

From a personal point of view, I say good on the american citizens who had the guts to go out and protest about the politically left trying to rewrite history by destroying monuments......its not much different to the book burning that Nazi Germany engaged in. Unfortunately Australians in general are now a gutless lot who are too scared to say anything as they get attacked for it. Look at gay marriage, if you dare to say you are against it you get abused and in many cases sacked from your job. Where will this leftist crap end ? They are teaching our children that they are genderless, encouraging them to be gay rather than heterosexual, to basically hate themselves if they are white and male and to support every idiotic leftist cause there is.

I really hate to think what this country is going to be like in 20 years, I probably wont need assisted suicide and will be happy to do it myself.

• The Following User Says Thank You to admin For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (17-08-17)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 813 Posts

^ I can understand why the police presence was removed but that is just giving in to extremism IMHO

I'm also not surprised @ the biased reporting from the ABC, it really does need either closure or @ the very least mass sackings (imagine the hand wringing, which I would pay good $$$ to see) or management/editors and 'journalists' who so obviously have an agenda of their own