Thread: bosch 6000 contact id event codes for a definition mapping.

Thanks

Default bosch 6000 contact id event codes for a definition mapping.

Hi All,

New around here yet in Monitoring Industry for near on 12years.

We are still using ADSW and Suretek will not pop out a Def plan for Bosch 3/6000 panels.

I occasionally come across an event that i have to make best educated guess on and add to our def plans or perform a sig-conversion to a zone to have it report in a legible fashion for the Operators, Bureau & clients.

Today i have;
    E361 00 C881

Panel BOSCH 6000 on a Multipath IP.

this came in on a 5 min delay after a Panel Mains Fail, then Restored 5mins after.

best guess is that this is a GSM Module power fail, zones 800+ are usually comms device related, the 5min delay & i can match a similar signal on the Guardcell GSM modules - E361??870 - ?=wildcard

Possible this Bosch had a GSM module installed before the MIP was added.

Anyone got confirmation on this, Or a BOSCH complete Contact ID list - worse comes to worse ill write my own def plan line by line.

thanks all,

Daniel.

Look Here ->
    Thanks

If I'm reading the list right I think E361 00 C881 is
    a network failure on Keypad 1

• The Following User Says Thank You to secure For This Useful Post:

Dpearson (05-09-17)

Thanks

Base Station Template for 6000

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to secure For This Useful Post:

Andrewpv01 (05-09-17),Dpearson (05-09-17)

Thanks

Thanks Secure,

i found a ref that 881-8 were the consoles 1-8 yet the E361 threw me as it doesn't match other panel types for a similar type event.

cheers mate.

Daniel.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dpearson View Post
    Hi All,
    We are still using ADSW and Suretek will not pop out a Def plan for Bosch 3/6000 panels.

I occasionally come across an event that i have to make best educated guess on and add to our def plans or perform a sig-conversion to a zone to have it report in a legible fashion for the Operators, Bureau & clients.
    Of course they won't they bought the software from Neil Turner to simply scrap it in the hope that all ADSW using Monitoring Centres would automatically upgrade to there "Cams software". They offer very little if any support and you will personally have to continue to have to create signal definitions for the software (ADSW) as new panels come out.

I know of at least 4 monitoring centres who are on there way to swapping to Patriot from ADSW.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Adro View Post
    Of course they won't they bought the software from Neil Turner to simply scrap it in the hope that all ADSW using Monitoring Centres would automatically upgrade to there "Cams software". They offer very little if any support and you will personally have to continue to have to create signal definitions for the software (ADSW) as new panels come out.

I know of at least 4 monitoring centres who are on there way to swapping to Patriot from ADSW.

Hi Adro,

yeah i know their deal. we were all amused when sureteks website changed to make bold claims of being Australias no.1 provider of alarm monitoring automation software once they actually bought NT Software - just checked that again and their pie graph has changed again to show their dominance.. i lold

Our sydney centre is already on CAMS and the eventual plan is co-location between the syd & melb monitoring centres, load balance etc etc..
    our change down here in melb from adsw to cams is un-avoiable yet likely not to take place until next year at this stage.

im gonna miss adsw to be honest. she can be a bitch but i love her..

-daniel