Thread: Bosch B426 and A-Link Plus

Thanks

Question Bosch B426 and A-Link Plus

I've had a Bosch Solution 2000 with a B426 ethernet module installed and working for over a year, with both mobile app and A-Link Plus working fine.

I had not setup email reporting so decided to revisit to try and get it to work. I changed one setting on the web interface ("Legacy TCP Automation Enable" set to No) and could no longer use the mobile app or A-Link Plus, but the web interface was still accessible. Changed it back again and still had the same problem. I factory reset the unit, then reset up using the guides below.

I still can't access via A-Link Plus, but the unit is viewable on the network.

I've read through this post but don't think I have the old hardware version as it was working previously. I will try a firmware upgrade though. i don't have a link adapter to try with either.

Any ideas as to where to go from here? Thanks!

Look Here ->
    Thanks

There is a new version app and firmware coming later this month, I believe. Using cloud server and QR code.

Thanks

This sounds eerily familiar.

My Bosch 3000 with B426 has been running well for a few months.

Then abruptly, my app stopped accessing the panel about a week ago. I can now also no longer access the panel with the A-Link software, but the B426 is still accessible via the web interface.

I have reset to default, and re-set up a couple of times with the Hunter Riley instructions, but no dice. The panel still can send email messages about arming / disarming, alarms etc., and the B426 is still accessible via the web interface. But I can't get A-Link to work anymore, and the app doesn't connect still.

I'm not sure how a new app is going to help me with A-Link access. I am making changes and I need A-Link access to configure the panel.

Maybe new firmware will help.....

Anyone else experience something similar?

Dave

Thanks

Seeing as Dave and I have very similar problems, my suspicion is that Bosch has changed something on the backend, likely to do with the rollout of the new apps. This has broken access for existing users (maybe). I wonder how many installers have had a similar thing happen with them? Would be nice to confirm/break my theory.

I now have the direct link adapter, and when I can get back there, I will test some more, and then with the new app/firmware which Bosch had told me was likely about a week away. Might be a while though.

Jeff.

• 06-05-19, 02:22 PM

Reason
    Do not hijack someone else's thread, especially to double up on one you started yourself.