Thread: NSW Permits Convicted Child Sex Offender To Run Childcare Business

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,066 Times in 6,761 Posts

Default NSW Permits Convicted Child Sex Offender To Run Childcare Business

This is a a disaster waiting to happen.

This bloke has a string of sex offences, including against children... assault, (including groping two female police officers) domestic violence, road-rage, drug possession and use, etc.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mtv For This Useful Post:

eaglem (18-09-17),enf (18-09-17),mkhannah (18-09-17)

Look Here ->
    The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mtv View Post
    This is a a disaster waiting to happen.

This bloke has a string of sex offences, including against children... assault, (including groping two female police officers) domestic violence, road-rage, drug possession and use, etc.

"
    You don't believe everything that is in the Papers do you. The Judge No doubts know the truth and this is the reason why no name was mentioned. I can make 1000 disgusting stories up and I will say "The man, whose name has been suppressed for legal reasons",

It was said:
    The man, whose name has been suppressed for legal reasons, failed to pass a working with children check after he was found to have committed several serious sexual offences as a 15-year-old boy.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,066 Times in 6,761 Posts

No, I certainly don't believe everything I read, but given the number of offences this bloke has been convicted for, I expect most, if not all, are believable.

Courts suppress the names of offenders primarily to protect the identity of victims.

Are you saying you believe this scum is innocent of all convictions?

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,731 Times in 5,823 Posts

I would be inclined to grant it based on the stuff when he was 15, but when you add all the subsequent offences, no way.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,731 Times in 5,823 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr 672A View Post
    "
    You don't believe everything that is in the Papers do you. The Judge No doubts know the truth and this is the reason why no name was mentioned. I can make 1000 disgusting stories up and I will say "The man, whose name has been suppressed for legal reasons",

It was said:
    The man, whose name has been suppressed for legal reasons, failed to pass a working with children check after he was found to have committed several serious sexual offences as a 15-year-old boy.
    His name is suppressed so he cant be harassed by people who don't agree with the decision. Its nothing to do with the judge personally , it's the same thing that happens in almost every similar case. The man more than likely asked for his name to be suppressed.

• The Following User Says Thank You to admin For This Useful Post:

eaglem (20-09-17)

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 3,338 Posts

Regardless of what his offences were, he certainly does not sound like a person who should be looking after the next generation. If the offences only occurred when he was 15 and he has been clean ever since, then, fair enough, but, his recent history is nothing spectacular either.
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 Times in 835 Posts

What a joke - if only it wasn't so serious.
    You want this dickhead running a childcare business? Happy to send your kids/grandkids to a place under his watch?
    Seriously......that's why he had a chance, then another chance, then another chance, then another chance.....

• The Following User Says Thank You to mkhannah For This Useful Post:

eaglem (20-09-17)

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

He can run em but as long as he don't f... them. Now that is jail time. I would give him a another go. Do you know that Police mainly male police officers that are in the Child Protection unit and looking at thousand of dirty disgusting naked 12 year old become attracted with this and they go to the Dark side. You and me will get Jail, Them will receive counseling and this is swept under the carpet. This is Denied by the secretive Police but does come out what "A" cop got drunk and spilt this info out to the horror of people listening.