Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Foreign Affairs Minister Bishop halts N.Korea U19 Football team from competition

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,414 Times in 2,517 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post

So, why don't you make a suggestion on who gets the chop before anyone does anything....The US fleet? South Korea? Japan? Tell us who YOU think should be sacrificed in this scenario of allowing NK to strike first.
    Looks like Trump has finally got into your head.Lets murder 25 million North Koreans because they are gonna take over the world.
    Even Kim would know he hasn't got a chance, tell me why he would strike first?

I will tell you what happens if Trumps preemptively invades conventional, Kim will without a doubt send whatever nukes he might have to the US allies: South Korea, Australia, maybe Japan.
    Pretty sure USA has the capability to shoot down any ICBMs (most likely with inaccurate guidance systems) coming their way and Trump knows that.
    If Trump preemptively nukes North Korea, Russia and China could deal with this war crime and we could see some big ass missiles heading towards us and the USA.
    Russia and China already have very little trust in America now with a mad man at the helm who has sole power to release nukes.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,963 Times in 9,059 Posts

If, as you say, he's not going to strike then why do you get so worked up about ANYTHING Bishop says on the matter? Like I said, you coalition hatred slip is showing...

There's NO SUCH proven 'shoot down' capability as far as I am aware. Even the much publicised (at the time) Patriot was a fraud according to the Isrealis. ICBMs are virtually invulnerable. You then move on to 'multiple missiles. WTF? I bet he has to push the sh*t out of his slaves just to fire ONE bottle rocket. Your whole rant is a bunch of imaginary 'war crimes' and anti US and anti Aussie government drivel, that lays your motives bare. Taiwan is far more likely to prove a major flashpoint. Perhaps the Spratly's as well. But I still think Taiwan...

You seem to confuse my rejection of your imagination as me somehow being supportive of Trump. I can't really see why. My scathing opinions of the idiot and his supporters are all over this board.

Anyway, I still can't see anywhere in your post who you are prepared to sacrifice so that Kimbo can shoot first. Very magnanimous of you that.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 813 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post
    If, as you say, he's not going to strike then why do you get so worked up about ANYTHING Bishop says on the matter? Like I said, you coalition hatred slip is showing...
    Fu*k me enf, that rich coming from you, talk about shooting ones own foot, you just amputated your whole 'kin leg

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,414 Times in 2,517 Posts

Enf is right about China and unlike that spoilt NK brat, China DOES have the material to take over the world.
    They are doing that already in a peaceful manner but at some stage they might want to accelerate it.
    Spratlys is a stepping stone, Taiwan is a goal but NK would be just as much a flashpoint for them if we invade.
    China will suffer at least from the fallout.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12