Thread: A Good Blind scan computer Program that gives you pics

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

Default A Good Blind scan computer Program that gives you pics

I use Smart DVB that BLIND scan Ku ONLY (NO blind scan for CBAND as it has a suspected bug) and also I use DVB Dream that does not BLIND scan anything (Manual transponder adding) so what can I get thats free and blind scan both with no issues and at the same time give me pictures like the above two.
    Smart DVB that does blind scan Ku but I think it does not like my Sat card (TBS 6982)
    Yes I also use EBS that just for Blind scanning itself for Freq/Sr/ FEC/ Mod .

Look Here ->
    Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 4,171 Times in 1,771 Posts

I have used several such programs with a computer card some years ago.

ProgDVB comes to mind.

A simple internet search leads to a website where a number of alternative programs are mentioned.....

I don't know how many, if any, have a blind-scan facility but there is only one way to find out.

• The Following User Says Thank You to tristen For This Useful Post:

Mr 672A (02-11-17)

Thanks

DVB Dream has blindscan. You need to set the device to Streamreader then go into TOOLS Blindscan, set the frequency range click get spectrum, (you can skip this) or just hit start to scan

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to apsattv For This Useful Post:

Mr 672A (02-11-17),mtv (02-11-17)

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by apsattv View Post
    DVB Dream has blindscan. You need to set the device to Streamreader then go into TOOLS Blindscan, set the frequency range click get spectrum, (you can skip this) or just hit start to scan

INTERESTING!!
    I use DVB Dream Version 2.8.1 and I did not know it had any blind scan either for C or Ku band. I will have a look in the next ten minutes or is this for ONLY a later version.
    Thanks

Thanks

My version of DVB Dream does not have Stream reader or I can't find it also in TOOLS there is no blind scan in there.
    Thanks

Thanks

I see that DVB Dream versions are up to V3.3 (my one is 2.8.1)and you need a CRACK. Still get it via Sat Universe.?

Thanks

Naaaa we bit the bullet and paid the $50 to get a legit version, I use it so much that I wanted something reliable that gave me support. There is still an ongoing bug in it when it goes to a saved ch that has NO SIGNAL and it may just lock up. Ive reported this.

A few features added and bugs have been fixed beteeen ver 2.8 and 3.3.

I am not aware of a serial crack available for v3.3
    Last edited by cmoore; 02-11-17 at 11:32 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cmoore View Post
    Naaaa we bit the bullet and paid the $50 to get a legit version, I use it so much that I wanted something reliable that gave me support. There is still an ongoing bug in it when it goes to a saved ch that has NO SIGNAL and it may just lock up. Ive reported this.

A few features added and bugs have been fixed beteeen ver 2.8 and 3.3.

I am not aware of a serial crack available for v3.3
    I paid 50 or $60 for DVB Viewer yes a ligit one and I never got it workings, could not even get it installed. I contacted them, they ignored me so after this I will not pay for anything again. The Only thing I paid for was EBS Prp and it worked well.

Thanks

Yes the 3.3 still has plenty of annoying bugs, hopefully by end of the year they wilol have a version 3.4 or 4.0 that fixes some of them.

There is a version history here, it looks like blindscan was added in V.3.0

Thanks

Yes the 3.3 still has plenty of annoying bugs, hopefully by end of the year they wilol have a version 3.4 or 4.0 that fixes some of them.

There is a version history here, it looks like blindscan was added in V.3.0
    This will be next week job as I'm busy the next 3 days and after that I have to fit my Garmin on our new Car and if I get a chance I will either buy it or get the best one available with blind scanner. All these Programs a full of BUGS and it the case to get one with the less bugs. I still use TransEdit 4.0.0 to catch a stream and that has a BUG as you have to MANUALLY switch the Inputs from A to B (Ku to C Band) or B to A yet uit has it there to auto switch but I have can get it working.