Hi everyone, My IP Address at home has changed from a Melbourne one to one in Brisbane... (I know it is supposed to be dynamic but really... from southern australia to northern?) and therefore we keep getting Ads for Brisbane and our speeds have dropped dramatically with our download from around 119mbps which is now around 40mbps (Cable with a speedboost pack on) and an upload speed that varies between 0 (nothing) and 0.05. This keeps happening on Multiple devices and have called up the Bigpond support team several times on 133 933 and have been through all the line resets and modem resets and we have had a Technician come out and say it has happened to other people in our area but he said there is nothing to worry about and if we change the Speedtest region to "Melbourne" our internet will go to Melbourne.. That is complete crap because that just changes the region of the test to Melbourne therefore everything else is still going to Brisbane. I would like to ask if anyone would know of a potential fix to this problem or if there are any Telstra representatives that reside here who would be able to Investigate this issue further for us.

Cheers

-DJ Cazzah