Thread: German court legally recognises a baby as neither male nor female

Thanks

Default German court legally recognises a baby as neither male nor female

your thoughts

mine are if when born it dosnt know if it is gay or straight or bi
    but it does have a penis or a vagina so its male or female

i am all for letting ppl live how they feel IE: straight bi gay or neither
    i know people who fit all those and good luck to them if they are happy.

but now for a parent to place their wants and needs upon a newborn
    and putting pressure on this child as its growing up i feel is wrong

im glad i am old and abused the crap out of my body so i wont be around to watch society implode
    because i really dont like the way society is going .

Last edited by fandtm666; 10-11-17 at 08:04 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fandtm666 For This Useful Post:

eaglem (11-11-17),Rick (11-11-17)

Look Here ->
    Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,731 Times in 5,823 Posts

Its ####ing ridiculous and is child abuse in my opinion.

Like you, I am glad I am older and wont be around to see what a horrendous mess the world will be. I hate it as it is......the future is enough to make a lot of people want to neck themselves. And Daniel Andrews will be on hand to help with his Euthanasia bill.

I am almost at the point of selling up and escaping suburbia and its left wing lunacies for the country, where I have found the majority of people are still sane.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to admin For This Useful Post:

porkop (10-11-17),Skepticist (11-11-17)

Banned

Thanks

Some children are born such that their sex cannot be determined, sometimes due to a genetic defect, sometimes due to a developmental problem. In the past, because of the obsession of governments and parents, the birth must be registered with a particular gender defined.

It has been the common practice for the child to undergo an operation, such that any external indication of possible male sex is removed, and the child is registered as female.

This is done because of the belief that females adapt more easily at puberty if the wrong sex has been assigned.

Apparently boys go mental if they start having periods when they reach puberty, while girls who remain flat chested and don't have periods, seem to accept this easier.

I see the move of the German court as a step to address this, and I guess when the child reaches puberty, a specific gender can be assigned.

I know the Newspaper article does not say this, but remember it was written by a journalist who wants to help sell papers.

Read a little about this condition in newborn children .

I am also aware that some parents do not wish to stereotype their children and may select 'Gender Undefined' for these reason and if so, I agree with the previous posters.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Neddie For This Useful Post:

bob_m_54 (10-11-17),gordon_s1942 (12-11-17)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,151 Times in 1,060 Posts

If I was the Judge in this Case, I would have ordered the the Child be immediately removed from the Parents.
    I would have then placed the Parents in indefinite Psychiatric care.

• The Following User Says Thank You to Reschs For This Useful Post:

eaglem (11-11-17)

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,075 Times in 3,347 Posts

It's now relatively easy to determine the sex of a child. Is there a Y chromosone, or not?
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

• The Following User Says Thank You to lsemmens For This Useful Post:

admin (11-11-17)

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,731 Times in 5,823 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neddie View Post
    I see the move of the German court as a step to address this, and I guess when the child reaches puberty, a specific gender can be assigned.
    Its nothing to do with children born with any particular condition. Its to do with loony left social garbage.

Current laws were declared discriminatory, as gender should no longer be seen as fixed from birth but a social construct.

Similar crap as is being practiced in this loon hole called the ACT and will be coming soon to all of Australia.
    http://www.canberratimes.com.au/act-news/new-gender-nonspecific-birth-certificates-for-the-act-20160216-gmv41w.html

Banned

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lsemmens View Post
    It's now relatively easy to determine the sex of a child. Is there a Y chromosone, or not?
    What about children born with or one of the other genetic abnormalities that result in conditions, some of them have a Y chromosome but they cannot truly be defined as Male.

Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 3,806 Times in 2,525 Posts

A baby is a baby as far as I am concerned and except for the physical difference that MAY require different treatments medically, I am a bit lost as to what the hell this is trying to achieve.
    As a Father of 4, 2 boys and 2 girls it doesnt take long to see in the first stages of life, a child has no idea (couldnt care less) whether their Male or Female and Feed, Dribble, Yowl, Howl, Teeth, Pee and Poop almost identically.
    I will admit however to my wife and I using the words Boy and Girl when cuddling or cajoling them to eat or sleep in their early years.
    When any toys were laid out to occupy them, in the beginning they were Gender Neutral and when a bit older, toys with wheels that could be pushed and 'something' soft like a Doll to be cuddled were available to all.
    As parents with more than one child knows, one will scream the bloody house down when 'something' they have decided is THEIRS NOW is taken by a sibling, mostly only to shit stir you because an hour later, that 'Something has been discarded by both and another is the flavour of the moment.

It wasnt until each child showed interests in specific items that we bought Gender related ones. Son wanted Transformers, Daughter wanted ' Little Princess' or something like 'He Man' as it sort of slotted across both.
    I stand unequivicably behind everything I say , I just dont ever remember saying it !!

• The Following User Says Thank You to gordon_s1942 For This Useful Post:

lsemmens (12-11-17)

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,421 Times in 2,522 Posts

2 boys and one girl here.
    We treated them equal.
    All my kids grew up building with Lego, up until the computer took over.
    My wife gave our daughter barbies but she didn't play much with them. She rather built stuff out of wood and did all kinds of art work.
    They are all creative and also play music instruments (out of their own wish). My daughter likes playing drums most.

Gender is overrated
    People can be what they want to be, I don't care.
    I just support that my kids find a way to be happy in life and hopefully successful.
    Last edited by Uncle Fester; 12-11-17 at 08:04 PM.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

lsemmens (13-11-17),mtv (12-11-17)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,151 Times in 689 Posts

I thought it was all about what colour you dressed the baby in. If you dressed them in pink, you make them a girl, and if dressed in blue, you make them a boy.