Hi All,

I have a Panasonic CU-A43BBP8 ducted AC system at my home. I'm having an issue where the outside compressor turns off whilst on cooling at exactly 9 minutes. The inside fan continues to run, blowing out room temperature air. Randomly one day last week the machine worked for 6 hours straight.

I've had 2 HVAC technicians come out, however cannot pin point what is causing the compressor to turn off.

The machine has been serviced, gas levels and electrics have been checked and the compressor board/internal key-pad is not producing any errors messages.

The unit is located to the side of my house which has a 1.5M clearance from the fence and is covered by a veranda. I have the slats removed from the fence opposite the machine and a whirly installed on the roof of the veranda for air circulation.

I do not have any on/off timers set, I have tried different temperatures, I have ran water on the coil to check if the machine is over heating and nothing seems to work.

The only thing they can suggest is it might be the board, but cannot guarantee it. I do not want to pay $800 on an assumption.

Does anyone have any idea?

Thanks,

Brett
Panasonic CU-A43BBP8Panasonic CU-A43BBP8