Thread: problem : dvd's burning back to front

Thanks

Default problem : dvd's burning back to front

Hi , i have just got a new computer and have tried to burn some dvds.when i went to watch them , the end of the movie came up first and you had to fast forward the movie to take you to the start . the chapters were all mixed up . the disk i copied them from is fine.
    i am using :
    vista
    dvd shrink
    Nero 8 , i use to use an earlier version but had to get 8 so it would work with vista.

does dvd shrink work ok with vista. what else could the problem be. any help would be great.thanks.

Look Here ->
    Premium Member
    Thanks

That happned to me once,.. actually I'm pretty sure it was around the time I started using Nero8.

Wierd as. At the time I got around it by using DVD SHrink to read/compress and dump it to a hard disk folder.

And then using Nero to burn the files.

After the initial 'grace period' ended with the version of Nero8 I had,... and going back to an earlier version, I never had the problem again.

Hope that helps,.. like i said wierd behaviour.

Jim.....

Thanks

ok thanks , so it could be nero 8 . i will try using nero 8 alone to burn , if it burns ok , it must just be when its used in conjuction with dvdshrink.

Premium Member
    Thanks

What I was doing was trying to play the image after it was dumped to disk by DVD shrink,.. it was always good, so I concluded it was something that was occurring between shrink and Nero that was causing me grief.

Thanks

ok.i just used nero 8 by itself using "copy disc" and it came out fine . so it must be either dvdshrink , or the combination of the 2 together must affect something. any ideas. will try your way also jimbo.