Thread: Programming Bosch 3000 Alarm Control Panel Keyfob to open Garage Door

Thanks

Default A-Link settings for Bosch 3000 Alarm Control Panel Keyfob to open Garage Door

What event code in A-Link plus is assigned to Button 3 on a remote keyfob? Output 4 is the relay and it is connected to the rear of the garage terminals. Panel just needs the event code so when button 3 is pressed on keyfob the relay will short C and NO and operate the garage door.

may need to log in to see attached image - I highlighted the area I am after in yellow - what code is used for button 3 on the remote? There are so many codes, in no way can i see a pattern to them with the manual and literally no results when I google search any of them with the word "bosch".

Reward offered if someone can explain the relationship just so there is some reference available in the entire world.

Last edited by motion; 08-01-18 at 11:00 PM.

Look Here ->
    Thanks

Speak of the devil. A-Link 5 must have been released this afternoon. Just installed it then and descriptions are now right next to event codes - which are now relevant ('6,5 remote control' instead of '00004022')

Thanks

To do the programming via keypad, use the following image. For button 3 on keyfob, I think it will be 2 11

• The Following User Says Thank You to secure For This Useful Post:

motion (09-01-18)