Thread: Alarm and Monitoring System for a holiday home

Premium Member
    Thanks

Default Alarm and Monitoring System for a holiday home

I need to investigate and plan having an Alarm and Monitoring System installed into a family holiday home.

The scope or wish list includes the following:
    1. Internal zones (approximately 6) with IR or equivalent detectors for each
    2. Remotely accessible main control unit - option for remote monitoring (security company if required)
    3. GUI interface
    4. Flexibility to assign / delete or reassign codes
    5. Keypad and secure key or swipe card option (front door area)
    6. Perimeter Camera's
    7. Other interfaces possibly front door remote open or garden watering system control

It may sound like a big wish list but it has been a long time since I chased or had an alarm system installed, so I am a newby here once again, no doubt there will be some knowledge and experience here from members

Also if there is anyone able to supply and install and or recommend to do this for me that would be great, the job will be located in Inverloch Victoria, local or country regionals would obviously be ideal

Look Here ->
    Thanks

Hi there, it's actually not too much of a wish list now days.

There is one system i know that can do all this, however some other techs might know of some other options.
    It's definitely not a DIY and you need someone familiar with the product and has access to the back end software if you want all the features listed below.
    Unfortunately i'm not in VIC.

The Lightsys2 from RISCO is a neat little alarm

Quote Originally Posted by checkitout View Post
    I need to investigate and plan having an Alarm and Monitoring System installed into a family holiday home.

The scope or wish list includes the following:
    1. Internal zones (approximately 6) with IR or equivalent detectors for each - 8 on board zones
    2. Remotely accessible main control unit - option for remote monitoring (security company if required) - uses RISCO App for full user control and has back to base functionality
    3. GUI interface - yes
    4. Flexibility to assign / delete or reassign codes - yes through GUI interface
    5. Keypad and secure key or swipe card option (front door area) - yes and does have a keypad option with built in prox reader
    6. Perimeter Camera's - yes, you can use RISCO Vupoint cameras, either wifi or hard wired
    7. Other interfaces possibly front door remote open or garden watering system control - yes has key fob remote and programmable output control whereby you can use the App to control, doors, lights, sprinklers etc.

It may sound like a big wish list but it has been a long time since I chased or had an alarm system installed, so I am a newby here once again, no doubt there will be some knowledge and experience here from members

Also if there is anyone able to supply and install and or recommend to do this for me that would be great, the job will be located in Inverloch Victoria, local or country regionals would obviously be ideal

Thanks

Speak with either Ross or Steve at Raneye Security, they are based in Wonthaggi 5672 4774 they will be more than happy to help.

• The Following User Says Thank You to kiwitech For This Useful Post:

Dpearson (18-01-18)

Thanks

ill 2nd that, talk to raneye. monitored them for years and send them jobs out that way from new moncentre