Thread: South Korean FTA TV in Brisbane

Thanks

Default South Korean FTA TV in Brisbane

Hello

I just wanted to know if anyone has had any luck with connecting to Korean TV in Brisbane? My partner and I are looking at purchasing a dish if it means we can watch Korean TV. I read an earlier post from 2009 about Korean FTA tv however the response was deleted.

I noticed that many people have mentioned checking out Lyngsat. So I have looked at and

The second Lyngsat link has all the channels we are after whilst the first one has only a couple. Not sure what to make of this. Are we able to access O/S encrypted TV using satellites in Australia?

Cheers

Look Here ->
    The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mokbang View Post
    Hello

I just wanted to know if anyone has had any luck with connecting to Korean TV in Brisbane? My partner and I are looking at purchasing a dish if it means we can watch Korean TV. I read an earlier post from 2009 about Korean FTA tv however the response was deleted.

I noticed that many people have mentioned checking out Lyngsat. So I have looked at and

The second Lyngsat link has all the channels we are after whilst the first one has only a couple. Not sure what to make of this. Are we able to access O/S encrypted TV using satellites in Australia?

Cheers
    Yes i'm in Brisbane
    Only last Night I checked Intelsat 19 at 166 deg east and YTN and Arirang + O Channels is good and strong and Running FTA. The three channels have been here for years. I use a 2.3M Dish and any Ebay Decoder will do.
    Last edited by Mr 672A; 08-02-18 at 11:10 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr 672A View Post
    Yes i'm in Brisbane
    Only last Night I checked Intelsat 19 at 166 deg east and YTN and Arirang + O Channels is good and strong and Running FTA. The three channels have been here for years. I use a 2.3M Dish and any Ebay Decoder will do.
    Cheers. It's a shame that only those channels are available but I somehow knew that Arirang channel would be. If only we had more than 2mbps downloads we might be able to stream IPTV and not need a satellite.

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mokbang View Post
    If only we had more than 2mbps downloads we might be able to stream IPTV and not need a satellite.
    Your luck to get that. Here in Australia Politicians make decision of matters they don't understand thus our NBN FAST internet is as slow as a wet rag. For 2mbps you must have ADSL and if you live there for the next 20 years you will end up having FTTN and by look at you ADSL speed you probably end up with a node that is that far away and get speeds compared to our (Max of 38mbps d/l)