Thread: Best File Browser Android / Apple

Thanks

Default Best File Browser Android / Apple

Hi everyone, looking for help with finding a decent file browser for both Android & Apple.

The issue I have is I love my music and have converted all my cds to MP3 and used a Tag Editor to give the files decent, clean titles. Album names and I also had the option to put a track number in which was really handy :-) I have enclosed an image of how it looks under Windows Explorer...this is how I'd like to view all the files when I transfer my MP3s to both my Android & Apple devices - I'm currently using ES Explorer on my android device which is good however it lists the files alphabetically and there is no option to view the '#' detail so tracks are being played in the wrong order...frustrating when listening to such albums as Floyd's The Wall. I know I could add 1, 2, 3, 4 etc etc to the start of the file name which I am reluctant to do as I have a shed load of MP3s and it would take forever!

Any advice would be greatly appreciated - Thanks

Paul

Look Here ->
    LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 3,338 Posts

Is the tag editor you are using "Tag & Rename" it does give an option to number your files as part of the extended attributes. I'll be honest, I have thousands of files and the like, however, I do not take much notice of play order for some things and have not spent a lot of effort at trying resolve issues where it is critical. Typically, (in my case) listening to A Symphony where there are several movements.
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

Thanks

Thx for your reply. You must be psychic as I do use Tag & Rename ☺☺☺ Reluctant to go through them all again however as I have almost 2tb of music. Just hoping there's a file browser app out there that will let me view the tag which is already there but hidden!

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 3,338 Posts

Nah, not psychic, mate, but a near relative to it, Psycho, I think they call it.
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...