Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Barnaby Joyce - The Great Aussie Flog

Thanks
    Thanked 1,590 Times in 726 Posts

And speaking of MT, I see he wants to ban sex between Ministers and Staffers. Talk about King Canute. All it will do is make it easy to sack the ones who they decide to throw under a bus. MT did not say anything like this before the by-election. This is his big problem. He stands for nothing and is seen to stand for nothing. He just reacts to what he perceives as public opinion after the event.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DB44 For This Useful Post:

Al Bundy (16-02-18),alpha0ne (16-02-18),enf (16-02-18)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,240 Times in 1,921 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DB44 View Post
    And speaking of MT, I see he wants to ban sex between Ministers and Staffers....
    And of course, the ban on sex between all Males and Females is not that much further down the road, its a slow journey, but we are getting there....

Sorry mate, I couldn't help myself.
    Cheers
    Ted (Al)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,460 Times in 5,194 Posts

I rest my case regarding Barny the Boozer

Get that bloody hat off Barny, you're not in the bush, not matter how much you think you are
    Last edited by ol' boy; 16-02-18 at 12:14 PM.
    If u want to go on an expedition get a Land Rover, if u want to come home from an expedition get a Landcruiser!

• The Following User Says Thank You to ol' boy For This Useful Post:

softel (16-02-18)

Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 3,806 Times in 2,525 Posts

BJ has made his reply and seems to be determined to 'hang in there' while making it diplomatically clear he thought MT's comments did nothing to ease the situation.

Despite being 'Great Mates, Buddies, Bosom Mates and Pals Forever', the Libs and the NP do at times seem to be working to cripple each other and this tension between BJ and MT isnt improving the situation.
    Now while I am not suggesting they would loose Seats to labor, its possible other similar groups like the Greens, Shooters party and 'others' may be consided an option??

Individually they cant cause much more than an annoyance but 'Shock-Horror, supposing they threw their 'Hats' into the ring together???

Its almost impossible to beat the Major 2 parties to outright Govern but as the Lib/Nat Party have had to do, get into Bed with each other.
    Last edited by gordon_s1942; 16-02-18 at 12:55 PM.
    I stand unequivicably behind everything I say , I just dont ever remember saying it !!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Al Bundy View Post
    And of course, the ban on sex between all Males and Females is not that much further down the road, its a slow journey, but we are getting there....

No problems Al. All this time I thought the gay activists were out to destroy marriage. Now I realise they were simply trying to preserve it! Now they won marriage as an institution will live on even when heterosexual relationships are banned! For one generation, anyway.

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,075 Times in 3,347 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gordon_s1942 View Post

Its almost impossible to beat the Major 2 parties to outright Govern but as the Lib/Nat Party have had to do, get into Bed with each other.
    Isn't that what started his problems?

The scary thing if the LIB/National coalition falls apart we are going to be ruled by either Labor or the Greens for the next few hundred years.
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,095 Times in 9,097 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Al Bundy View Post

Don't apologise Al, it's probably true. Although the left wing gay brigade are more likely to do that IMO.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lsemmens View Post
    Isn't that what started his problems?

The scary thing if the LIB/National coalioion falls apart we are going to be ruled by either Labor or the Greens for the next few hundred years.
    Naaaah...the so called 'conservative' parties would just form one party and after an election or two we'll be back where we started.

The Greens would just destroy the country, for our own good of course.....
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,075 Times in 6,766 Posts

In regard to Malcolm's advice that Barnaby consider his position about his affair with Vikki Campion... it appears Barnaby has chosen... Doggie style... sitting up and begging.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mtv For This Useful Post:

DB44 (16-02-18),enf (16-02-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mtv View Post
    In regard to Malcolm's advice that Barnaby consider his position about his affair with Vikki Campion... it appears Barnaby has chosen... Doggie style... sitting up and begging.
    Come on mate. He's big on family values. How could you leave out missionary? He may be a one trick pony.

More seriously (but not much) he's ####ed her, now hopefully he'll #### MT and his sad excuse for a government. BS's government will of course be Gillard and Rudd on steroids. An absolute disaster but we're better to get it over with. As I've said before, the difference between Labor and the Turnbull Coalition is whether we board the next train to hell or the one after. The destination is the same.

Premium Member
    Thanks

Joycey should just take it on the chin like man..... or... like his Staffer should have

When i think of Mal's chat with Barny, this comes to mind...

Last edited by ol' boy; 16-02-18 at 03:20 PM.
    If u want to go on an expedition get a Land Rover, if u want to come home from an expedition get a Landcruiser!

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ol' boy For This Useful Post:

enf (17-02-18),mandc (16-02-18)

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Now that we've found out after a bit that the squeeze was NOT improperly employed at all in a legal sense, we have a new problem with this tool.....

No conflict here.....

LSemmens
    Thanks

With all the pork barrelling going on, we should consider ourselves safe from a Muslim take over.....

• The Following User Says Thank You to lsemmens For This Useful Post:

enf (19-02-18)

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,731 Times in 5,823 Posts

I would be telling Turnbull to take a hike if I was Joyce. I am not sure if Turnbull is actually aware, but a coalition government currently runs the country. Thats 2 parties, not 1. And since when did Lucy Turnbull start dictating policy ?

Office affairs happen. Affairs happen. Probably 25% of people met their wife/partner at work. So what, we are now going to have a new Federal "sexual consorting" law are we ? ####, what next ?

Regardless of who thinks what about Joyce, if they read a few papers a day and kept a breast of politics (which I do ) , they would know that he is a very popular and capable politician. And thats the very reason he just romped it yet again in the by election just held.

I find it astounding that this is even front page news, when Labor's Susan Lamb has admitted she is a dual national and is refusing to quit. In fact she intends to run again....as a dual national.

HELLO AUSTRALIA !!!!!!!!!

What do you think is more important ? A bloke leaving his wife for someone 20 years younger or someone clearly illegally (by her own admission) sitting in parliament making decisions that she is not entitled to make.

Premium Member
    Thanks

I think we should get Johnny Depp to answer that admin

LSemmens
    Thanks

I believe the issue isn't so much the affair but the hypocrisy of Joyce espousing family values during the recent plebiscite. Not to mention finding "work" for his girlfriend, which may have been against the rules, anyway.
    Last edited by lsemmens; 20-02-18 at 09:48 PM.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lsemmens For This Useful Post:

enf (21-02-18),VroomVroom (21-02-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,151 Times in 1,060 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lsemmens View Post
    I believe the issue isn't so much the affair but the hypocrisy of Joyce espousing family values during the recent plebiscite. Not to mention finding "work" for his girlfriend, which may have been against the rules, anyway.
    Espousing family values means that is what you believe in.
    If your own marriage fails, regardless of the reason, it does not mean your values have changed.

When a marriage fails you have two options.
    1 Agree to live as is and keep going.
    2 Fight like you want to kill each other.

Barnaby and his wife chose Number one.

When he started up a friendship with his Media Adviser,and it got serious, he arranged for her to be moved out of his department. Right thing to do.
    As a Public Servant, she would be moved to an equivalent position.

Premium Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Reschs View Post

When he started up a friendship with his Media Adviser,and it got serious, he arranged for her to be moved out of his department. Right thing to do.
    As a Public Servant, she would be moved to an equivalent position.
    Or is that, when she got pregnant and there was no way of hiding the impending shitstorm?
    She is well advanced in her pregnancy now, not hard to do the math.

• The Following User Says Thank You to ol' boy For This Useful Post:

VroomVroom (21-02-18)

Super Moderator
    Thanks

He's a hypocrite, pure and simple. Do I think he's done anything legally wrong? No, not at all. Do I think many on this board rushed to judgement about jobs obtained and such? Yes, I do and they were proved wrong.

However, it fails the pub test and that's a fact. He WILL NOT be re elected, all the local polling says so. It's only his ego and desire to hang on that keeps him there. All that will happen is he will destroy the government that he purports to serve.

He has probably already handed the PMs job to a another proven backstabbing liar in my view.

The thought of Shorten as PM scares the shit out of me. The expansion of 18c as proposed by the ALP is an affront to democracy and free speech as I see it. BUT, it's their turn to stuff things up and I have no doubt they will continue in the proud tradition recent governments. More apologies, more caving to Islam....more endless political correctness....sigh!

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

Al Bundy (21-02-18),alpha0ne (21-02-18),DB44 (21-02-18)

Premium Member
    Thanks

Maybe Barnaby was trying to promote himself to China...
    Considering its the year of the dog!

• Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast