Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Barnaby Joyce - The Great Aussie Flog

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,460 Times in 5,194 Posts

Default Barnaby Joyce - The Great Aussie Flog

Never had any time for this bloke.
    His public speaking and general presence is nothing short of the local pub drunk
    His face is as red as a stop sign most times.

Now he is a New Zealand (and AU) citizen and has some chick pregnant when he has a Wife and Family of 4 daughters.

What a legend!

I have no idea how he hasn't been stood down.
    This is damage beyond repair.

If this is what he does to his own Family, what does he do with our Country and the huge wage and benefits he is paid?
    Last edited by ol' boy; 13-02-18 at 03:10 PM.
    If u want to go on an expedition get a Land Rover, if u want to come home from an expedition get a Landcruiser!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ol' boy For This Useful Post:

dashinson (13-02-18),David071 (14-02-18),Rick (13-02-18),VroomVroom (14-02-18),william10 (13-02-18)

Look Here ->

Thanks
    Thanked 1,590 Times in 726 Posts

Mate, I agree with you. I have no time for Barnaby whatsoever. Personally I think we have very few politicians in our Parliament who are worthy of our trust.

• The Following User Says Thank You to DB44 For This Useful Post:

william10 (13-02-18)

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,101 Times in 9,098 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by oceanboy View Post
    Never had any time for this bloke.
    His public speaking and general presence is nothing short of the local pub drunk
    His face is as red as a stop sign most times.

Now he is a New Zealand (and AU) citizen and has some chick pregnant when he has a Wife and Family of 4 daughters.

What a legend!

If this is what he does to his own Family, what does he do with our Country and the huge wage and benefits he is paid?
    Like Bob and Blanche you mean?...and the other list of hypocritical tossers who have skated by.

Barnaby never really bothered me...but now due to his thinking with his dick, it would be good to have at least ONE unfaithful hypocrite resign. We've had plenty of them in the past.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

eaglem (14-02-18)

Thanks

all polies are crooks and yep he fkd some critter who worked for him
    happens every day

BUT

They made jobs for her without advertising the position etc so sack the wanker
    and considering turncoat had to approve the jobs for her just shows what they think
    of the voters.

Premium Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post
    Like Bob and Blanche you mean?...and the other list of hypocritical tossers who have skated by.
    Yeah true, but its the way Barnaby is back peddling now its out in Public.
    Trying to justify it. FFS....
    His Narcissistic behaviour still shows through.

Barnaby States he moved out of the Family Home in Decemeber, this staffer has a positive pregnancy in early Feb....
    Not many off the shelf tests will even show a pregnancy for a lot of weeks, sometimes months.

Be interesting to get his Wife's statement.... About the only one worth listening too.
    Not interested in whatever the Gronk has to say.

Did Bob take up with Blanche while in Office?

EDIT: Just looked it up, Bob divorced 3 years out of Office!
    He was also named Father of the Year in 1971.
    I cant remember when his relationship started with Blanche, but it seems he did things in the correct order.
    Last edited by ol' boy; 13-02-18 at 04:52 PM.
    If u want to go on an expedition get a Land Rover, if u want to come home from an expedition get a Landcruiser!

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Yeah true, but its the way Barnaby is back peddling now its out in Public.
    Trying to justify it. FFS....
    His Narcissistic behaviour still shows through.

Barnaby States he moved out of the Family Home in Decemeber, this staffer has a positive pregnancy in early Feb....
    Not many off the shelf tests will even show a pregnancy for a lot of weeks, sometimes months.

Be interesting to get his Wife's statement.... About the only one worth listening too.
    Not interested in whatever the Gronk has to say.

Did Bob take up with Blanche while in Office?

EDIT: Just looked it up, Bob divorced 3 years out of Office!
    He was also named Father of the Year in 1971.
    I cant remember when his relationship started with Blanche, but it seems he did things in the correct order.
    Yeah....maybe, but you get the point. If I bothered searching the list would be endless. Oh, I'm SURE Bob and Blanche didn't lay a hand on each other prior to that....
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Again, there is an endless list of creeps who governments hang on to. Good old felon Craig Thomson was kept on by the Gillard government so they could keep a majority. It's all there to see if we bothered to look AND remember. I couldn't really give a toss about his affair... It's the hypocrisy of his stance on relationships that pisses me off.....

As for the job for the squeeze, I don't think anything has been definitely proven wrong yet has it?

The trouble is he would know where all the skeletons on both sides are buried...like Sam Dastyari this morning threatening to out a whole bunch of them. I hope he does as there are obviously plenty to go around.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

mandc (13-02-18),william10 (13-02-18)

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,078 Times in 6,766 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fandtm666 View Post
    They made jobs for her without advertising the position etc so sack the wanker
    and considering turncoat had to approve the jobs for her just shows what they think
    of the voters.
    This is the main issue.

Pollies are just as entitled as the rest of us to screw up our lives via affairs, etc.... but creating cushy, highly-paid jobs to look after a mistress with taxpayer funds, is another matter entirely.

That's what will potentially (and rightly) bring him undone.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mtv For This Useful Post:

DB44 (13-02-18),lsemmens (16-02-18)

Thanks

I reckon he'll be boned within 24 hours

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mtv View Post
    This is the main issue.

Pollies are just as entitled as the rest of us to screw up our lives via affairs, etc.... but creating cushy, highly-paid jobs to look after a mistress with taxpayer funds, is another matter entirely.

That's what will potentially (and rightly) bring him undone.
    As it should. I agree with you to a point. But politicians live their life in the public eye. Certainly having an affair should not be and is not a crime. However, when you live your life in the public eye, as politicians do and must, should they expect that their conduct is not going to be reported? Some voters don't regard such conduct as relevant. Others regard it as a question of character and would allow it to effect the way they vote. It is a disgrace that the media kept this a secret until after the by-election. He is a politician. His life is open to scrutiny, and some voters would have found this relevant. Particularly when the politician concerned hypocritically emphasises family values. It isn't a crime for which he should be punished, but voters should have the right to take such hypocrisy into account when casting their votes.

I know a number of people who would have made excellent members of parliament, but would never consider running as they did not want to live their lives in the media spotlight. People stand for parliament with their eyes wide open, knowing that they will effectively live their lives in a fishbowl. The media should only not cover stories where the politician or their family would be endangered by the publication. Not their re-election prospects.
    Last edited by DB44; 13-02-18 at 06:22 PM.

VroomVroom (14-02-18)

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PZ. View Post
    He's a raging hypocrite and should resign as he is no longer electable.....AND, if the so far unproven job thing turns out to be true then he HAS to go.

My point is it's about time someone actually did this instead of dragging everything out in the hope it will go away. I notice Bill has remained pretty quiet as he probably knows that he will have the same issues if secrets get out....I don't think either side wants another citizenship type saga as it tends to backfire and drag on like the ALP with Susan Lamb....

• The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

DB44 (13-02-18)

Thanks

Ahh yes.... Silly Billy

• The Following User Says Thank You to exited For This Useful Post:

mandc (14-02-18)

Thanks

Talking about the citizenship saga, whatever happened to the doubts about Anthony Albanese? Is he so well regarded that the press is prepared to ignore it? There are still pollies in all parties that have doubts hanging over their heads. They only have to last until the next election and in the meantime enjoy their position and collect their pay. They will just quietly renounce any dual citizenship before they nominate next time and then swear the weak as water declaration required of them (and which many of them seem to have sworn falsely last time) and no one will be any the wiser. An audit is needed now.

enf (13-02-18)

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DB44 View Post
    Talking about the citizenship saga, whatever happened to the doubts about Anthony Albanese? Is he so well regarded that the press is prepared to ignore it? There are still pollies in all parties that have doubts hanging over their heads. They only have to last until the next election and in the meantime enjoy their position and collect their pay. They will just quietly renounce any dual citizenship before they nominate next time and then swear the weak as water declaration required of them (and which many of them seem to have sworn falsely last time) and no one will be any the wiser. An audit is needed now.
    Totally agree, but it appears a deal may have been done. Full audit demanded by the public is whats needed.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,478 Times in 1,537 Posts

Something you'd scrape off the bottom of your boot!

Premium Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PZ. View Post
    Geez i hope so!

Worst thing is, we will be paying this grubs pension for the rest of his life
    Last edited by ol' boy; 13-02-18 at 09:51 PM.

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Geez i hope so!

Worst thing is, we will be paying this grubs pension for the rest of his life
    Just another one among many..................

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

What bothers me is he probably bang her in a tax paid parliamentary office. I wonder if he was thinking about the Queen before he shot his load as he has a big portrait in his office of her

Administrator

Thanks
    Thanked 2,531 Times in 1,138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr 672A View Post
    I wonder if he was thinking about the Queen before he shot his load
    Probably.

• The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteOx For This Useful Post:

enf (14-02-18)

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,421 Times in 2,522 Posts

We have bigger problems than B J shagging chicks but I guess the story sells well and he can be useful for the party as a scape goat.
    Nothing will change if they dump him other than having to pay pension for the replacement as well.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

bob_m_54 (16-02-18),enf (14-02-18)

• Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast