Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2 Year Old Raped in the NT

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr 672A View Post
    Did any say he used his penis? You honestly don't think he use his penis on this two year old, surely not. Rape is broad today that included your tongue and you smallest finger. You might as well cut his tongue and Finger off too
    You seem to have quite an obsession with sexual offences involving minors and in particular females. You have stated your attendance to courts, to hear evidence. Your in depth discussions with so called friendly lawyers and police, describing the events seem to give you an inside understanding of the offences.

Is there something you are trying to tell us all, or is it just morbid curiosity?

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wal1 View Post
    You seem to have quite an obsession with sexual offences involving minors and in particular females. You have stated your attendance to courts, to hear evidence. Your in depth discussions with so called friendly lawyers and police, describing the events seem to give you an inside understanding of the offences.

Is there something you are trying to tell us all, or is it just morbid curiosity?
    Yes I worked for Lawyers for years doing gavering of evidence to be used in court for all types of cases including child sex cases and unfaithful wifes and I laugh on what I read in forums from people that do not have a clue on whats really going on. One day someone will be stung by these offenses (hope not you) and that person will crave on information that it needed to help and I could be the perfect person to ask.

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wal1 View Post

Come to think of it. Working to help a PI and a group of Solicitors wanting video evidence for Criminal trial to prove the defendant was framed is demanding and you get your rewards after the person get found Not guilty at trial but unfortunately people that has no money are stuffed.
    Only a FOOL trust Police reports, the NEWS for heaven sake, you must only believe independent Medical Examiners and even then under the freedom of information (Now Right to information) so any party which include the video person and the lawyer and the PI laugh their head off when you see the same spelling mistakes because of COPY and PASTE practice on different cases from different Medical Examiners yes this does happen but most of the time during a RAPE CASE you will read in the Medical report, it Say "There is no evidence that there was ever any penetration or even no evidence that the rape has occurred" yes the Media write all types of Shi.t
    On another posts PLUS. Yes I always said on this forum that you must never be alone with a strange young person male or female under 18 years old. You must have a witness with you at all time. You must never be caught out like this because you only need one allegation and it becomes a Run away Train as said by most prominent Lawyers today. So tell me what wrong with telling people to protect themselves and doing the right thing to protect this from ever happening. Asked what the Doctors have had to do to avoid this issue.
    Whats wrong with giving good information?

• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12