Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: American Cops Kill Yet Another Black Man - He Was Armed With A Cell Phone.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,066 Times in 6,761 Posts

Default American Cops Kill Yet Another Black Man - He Was Armed With A Cell Phone.

Police shot and killed an unarmed black man in his own backyard. All he was holding was a cellphone.

The officers, who are said to have thought the object was a gun, then fired 20 rounds at Clark.

It’s unclear how many of the shots hit Clark, but other facts aren’t in dispute, and they’re disturbing:

After the shooting, officers waited several minutes for backup before moving to handcuff Clark and beginning medical treatment. And the only item he turned out to have been carrying was a cellphone.

Typical gun-crazed yanks.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mtv For This Useful Post:

mkhannah (22-03-18)

Look Here ->
    Premium Lager

Thanks
    Thanked 2,711 Times in 1,230 Posts

See, we were told that cell phones were dangerous!!!!!! NO ONE would listen!!!!
    __________________________________________________ __
    Statistically, if you wait long enough, everything will happen!

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to porkop For This Useful Post:

allover (22-03-18),alpha0ne (23-03-18)

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,414 Times in 2,517 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mtv View Post
    Police shot and killed an unarmed black man in his own backyard. All he was holding was a cellphone.

The officers, who are said to have thought the object was a gun, then fired 20 rounds at Clark.

It’s unclear how many of the shots hit Clark, but other facts aren’t in dispute, and they’re disturbing:

After the shooting, officers waited several minutes for backup before moving to handcuff Clark and beginning medical treatment. And the only item he turned out to have been carrying was a cellphone.

And that is precisely a reason why I feel safer in a country with proper, strict guns.
    Police here don't have to assume that the object I am holding is most likely a gun and for their own safety have to shoot first and ask questions later.

I don't understand why posters here think I am "smoking something" simply because I have bit of common sense.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

• The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

lsemmens (23-03-18)

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,965 Times in 9,060 Posts

I'm assuming that neither of the cops was black.

What time of day was it?

How do two police officers fire 20 rounds? What weapons are they issued with?
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,460 Times in 5,194 Posts

They have a Quota to Fill don't they?
    If u want to go on an expedition get a Land Rover, if u want to come home from an expedition get a Landcruiser!

• The Following User Says Thank You to ol' boy For This Useful Post:

mkhannah (22-03-18)

Premium Lager

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post
    I'm assuming that neither of the cops was black.

What time of day was it?

How do two police officers fire 20 rounds? What weapons are they issued with?
    VicPol issue Smith & Weston M&P 40 have a 15 shot magazine. 2 cops would be 30 rounds even if neither reloaded form their mag pouch!

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to porkop For This Useful Post:

enf (23-03-18),lsemmens (23-03-18)

Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 3,806 Times in 2,525 Posts

I have to say I have been a bit confused when watching US Police shows like COPS etc as in many many instances, where a suspect has been injured from any cause, the handcuffs are applied first then the call made for medical aide is made while everyone stands around waiting with no sign of even checking the person to see how injured they are which makes me wonder do they even do a Basic First Aid course?
    I stand unequivicably behind everything I say , I just dont ever remember saying it !!

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,414 Times in 2,517 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gordon_s1942 View Post
    I have to say I have been a bit confused when watching US Police shows like COPS etc as in many many instances, where a suspect has been injured from any cause, the handcuffs are applied first then the call made for medical aide is made while everyone stands around waiting with no sign of even checking the person to see how injured they are which makes me wonder do they even do a Basic First Aid course?
    Not sure about a first aid course but I am certain they are fairly well trained in using a gun, so after 20 rounds I reckon they thought: why bother.

Another thing comes to mind is the possiblity of being sued for malpractice if they did something wrong while trying to help wounded suspects in general.
    Rather wait for the trained and insured backup/paramedics is probably the protocol here and if they are too late it is just called "died on the way to hospital" or "died at the scene". In both cases this saves a lot of money, and as he was black....

Unfortunate for these cops is that this event actually made it to the world media, unlike the other 232 incidents already this year.
    Maybe in this case BECAUSE he was black!
    Last edited by Uncle Fester; 23-03-18 at 02:45 PM.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mtv View Post

Black cop kills a white Australian women in the US and now the Black cop gets arrested. Now we have a White cop that kills a black man so lets see if its any different. The Mother of that Black cop said the case was racist and if the other way around the white cop will not be arrested. So lets see what happens

• The Following User Says Thank You to Mr 672A For This Useful Post:

lsemmens (23-03-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,112 Times in 571 Posts

Default American Cops Kill Yet Another Black Man - He Was Armed With A Cell Phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr 672A View Post
    Black cop kills a white Australian women in the US and now the Black cop gets arrested. Now we have a White cop that kills a black man so lets see if its any different. The Mother of that Black cop said the case was racist and if the other way around the white cop will not be arrested. So lets see what happens
    Maybe a bit of perspective:

- one was reporting a crime to police, and was shot for literally no reason.
    - the other had been breaking into cars and was running away, was chased to a house by a helicopter then came towards police (according to the article). No doubt it will come out over the next few days this person was already well acquainted with the justice system.

Racism isn’t to blame, criminality is. Once again this seems like another case of cops gunning down a criminal in gun happy US of A, not a case of shooting a {insert whatever race here} for no reason.

Edit: not disagreeing that shooting a person dead is he right way forward, but colour shouldn’t come into these things, what the person has done should.
    Last edited by peteramjet; 23-03-18 at 09:50 PM.

Premium Lager

Thanks

You dont like cops, yea, we get it!!!!!

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by porkop View Post
    You dont like cops, yea, we get it!!!!!
    I have two friend in Sydney that are still cops and they know the way I am about DIRTY COPS but they are still my friends. I suppose you think they are no Dirty Cops. I prefer the Gun Happy yank Cops because they are just yanks that can't help them self as they must shoot at something. I don't like dirty smart cops that they commit a crime and think they can get away with it (did you see last Sunday on Ch 7 Sunday Night about the detectives that planted the evidence to convict that guy. Yes find it and watch it). Yes a Crime that they can come in someone house and manhandle that person and they see a security camera inside and remove the file or touching the dvr for that period and this goes to Court and both cops say on the stand they did not interfere with the DVR PERIOD but unfortunately for them there was a second camera with a second dvr recording the removing of the file. I don't have to tell you what happened after this.

Anyhow why do you pick on the OP person that put this post in the first place. I like good cops that do there duty not the smart arseholes that they can commit a crime and think they can get away with it EXACTLY like what happened in Ch 7 last Sunday.
    Anyhow back on topic the GUN happy Yanks that like killing anything, mainly anything that is BLACK

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by peteramjet View Post

Edit: not disagreeing that shooting a person dead is he right way forward, but colour shouldn’t come into these things, what the person has done should.
    Unfortunately it goes on. More Black killed than whites.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 813 Posts

Unfortunately it goes on. More Black CRIMINALITY than whites.
    Fixed that for you

No matter how you want to brush over the fact, but blacks are farrrrrrrr more likely to to be on the wrong side of the law, statistics dont lie

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alpha0ne For This Useful Post:

mtv (24-03-18),porkop (24-03-18),wal1 (24-03-18)

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,066 Times in 6,761 Posts

Anyhow why do you pick on the OP person that put this post in the first place.
    I don't see any evidence in this thread of porkop 'picking on' me.

Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 3,806 Times in 2,525 Posts

Several years ago some moron claimed there was stolen items here and up turned the Police with a search warrant and it did surprise me to see I was required to turn off any surveillance equipment while they were doing their search.
    I would have thought leaving it running would be more appropriate to show the search was conducted in a thorough and professional manner but then again, with no video, its easy to add what was never there.
    My property is completely open on 3 sides and the old car shed had no doors so it was easy to see that the Bob Cat reputedly stolen wasnt here.
    I stand unequivicably behind everything I say , I just dont ever remember saying it !!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alpha0ne View Post
    Fixed that for you

No matter how you want to brush over the fact, but blacks are farrrrrrrr more likely to to be on the wrong side of the law, statistics dont lie
    Yes I forgot to say that and no doubt the black over there possible have double the crime rate over the whites.
    I spoke last night to a Friend in South Africa and he said enough is enough. The 30 min conversation over the phone would have made civil libertarian go off the rail after his rant about BLACK in that country. He ask me for info about migrating to Australia with his family.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gordon_s1942 View Post
    Several years ago some moron claimed there was stolen items here and up turned the Police with a search warrant and it did surprise me to see I was required to turn off any surveillance equipment while they were doing their search.
    I would have thought leaving it running would be more appropriate to show the search was conducted in a thorough and professional manner but then again, with no video, its easy to add what was never there.
    My property is completely open on 3 sides and the old car shed had no doors so it was easy to see that the Bob Cat reputedly stolen wasnt here.
    May I ask you PLEASE go to Channel 7 site and get the link or stick it here (Make a new post if needed because I forgot how to link it) for all to see from SUNDAY NIGHT LAST WEEK about the guy that was framed for murder by the Dirty detectives in WA. This should not ever happen
    Yes they might say to turn off the camera whilst they are there but if you have a secret camera/DVR setup and you dont turn it off and the cops have another agenda you will be surprised what you can get. you must remember the Word of Police hold 1000% more weigh in court giving evidence on the stand (different case) but what happens if the secret video come out showing different (detectives lying under oath). the disgusting part is when the DPP get wiff of this video they spend all there energy trying to stop the video been scene by the Jury. What wrong of show the truth not Lies of the Detective. The same goes for this WA Murder case. I spoke to Channel 7 late Monday and they will be following this case out, they also told me they had hundreds of phone calls with horrified viewers (QLD only) complaining and what to do about it.
    This should NEVER happen.
    Last edited by Mr 672A; 25-03-18 at 10:43 AM.

Thanks

" been breaking into cars and was running away, was chased to a house by a helicopter then came towards police (according to the article). No doubt it will come out over the next few days this person was already well acquainted with the justice system"
    What would you do if he was breaking into your car in your back yard and he had something in his hand coming towards you?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,151 Times in 689 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by porkop View Post
    VicPol issue Smith & Weston Wesson M&P 40 have a 15 shot magazine. 2 cops would be 30 rounds even if neither reloaded form their mag pouch!
    ;-)

• Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast