Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Life and times of a black hole

Thanks

Here they are again playing round the edges . Loath to admit everything out of nothing is just plain absurd.
    It seems cyclic and then so is everything in nature.

"Once reaching the mass of 34,000 times that of our Sun, the star collapsed by its own gravity, leaving a massive black hole. These massive black holes born in the early universe continued to grow and merge together to become a supermassive black hole,"
    My Health , my Family and my Property are not Government business. Governments should do what they were designed to do . Govern the issues best done by a central body in the country.

To defeat corruption in the public service , give them three times the penalty. Have them agree on hiring.

Thanks

More on the matter being ejected from the poles of a black mass.
    My Health , my Family and my Property are not Government business. Governments should do what they were designed to do . Govern the issues best done by a central body in the country.

To defeat corruption in the public service , give them three times the penalty. Have them agree on hiring.

Premium Lager

Thanks
    Thanked 1,940 Times in 919 Posts

Tired of talking to yourself yet Tytower??
    __________________________________________________ __
    Statistically, if you wait long enough, everything will happen!

Thanks

I see the scientists are starting to look at the possibility that this might be a cyclic never ending process after all . The big bang was just one phase preceeded by the big shrink , preceeded by a previous big bang , preceeded by the previous big shrink ad infinitum.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by porkop View Post
    Tired of talking to yourself yet Tytower??
    First thing I notice is you read it . Thats good , not necessary but good . Others will too.
    However that's not what I started this thread for .

I started it because I thought about the subject a lot and as I did so my views changed from time to time . I thought if I posted it here I could keep a track of how my views changed with the added benefit of other views being expressed from time to time by other people.

I didn't expect to be trolled but then that's a fact of life on free speech forums and I would not have it any other way.

It also serves to collect information I have found on the subject in one public place and ensures I don't loose it in my plethora of file backups that never get done properly.

Thanks

800 Million times the size of our sun and 13 billion light years away from us

“This is the only object we have observed from this era,” says Robert Simcoe, the Francis L. Friedman Professor of Physics in MIT’s Kavli Institute for Astrophysics and Space Research. “It has an extremely high mass, and yet the universe is so young that this thing shouldn’t exist. The universe was just not old enough to make a black hole that big. It’s very puzzling.”
    Last edited by tytower; 07-12-17 at 08:03 PM.

• Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910