Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nabilosat BH v.0.7 - Image for the DM800

Thanks

Default Nabilosat BH v.0.7 - Image for the DM800

If you have not tried this Image yet you could all be in for a treat! I always considered myself a Gemini man...if you know what i mean. But since i purchased my DM800 I first went for the Niblosat v0.7 PureFlash with built in Barry Allen and installed it in to the FLASH memory of the box.

I then installed other images in to Barry Allen on to a USB Stick, such as the full Nabilosat BH v0.7 and Gemini 4.0 and a few others. But I must admit that the novilty of using BA soon wore off.....yes it does allow you to install different images on to the one box, but you have to set each one up in turn and that takes time and effort. I also had a couple of crashes with BA so eventually I re Imaged the box with the full version of Nabilosat BH v0.7 in to FLASH memory and have not looked back since.

Here is the link to the Nabilo site regarding the v0.7 and comments thread: h--p://www.nabilosat.info/forum/showthread.php?t=62980]

Here i have uploaded both the v0.7 PureFlash with Barry Allen built in and also the full verion of Nabilosat BH v0.7 so take your pick. I have read on many forums that if you want to go the multiboot or multi Image in BA then install the PureFlash image on to your FLASH memory of the Dreambox with a USB stick plugged in to the back of your box and then when BA starts it will install on to the USB stick and not your HDD.

Have a play with Barry Allen if you like to muck around with your box and Images, but if you just want a ROCK solid Image and to set it up and leave it then install the full version of Nabilosat BH 0.7 in to your FLASH and go from there.

Ofcourse you can also install BA after you have installed the full version of Nabilosat in to FLASH memory and still have the BA experience on USB Stick.

This is what i did the second time around and then if, as with me the BA Image crashes, you only need to power down your box, pull the USB stick out and restart to have to original full Image up and running again with no BA on your box.

Both Image Versions here:

Care of the Nabilosat.info board and DeepDiver:

Nabilosat Enigma2 Black Hole - DM800 v0.7
    What is new in this version 0.7 ?
    Nabilosat Black Hole v0.7 is highly optimized to offer an HD skin with best performance, speed and reliability.

EPG Loader
    Updated OpenTV EPG Loader by MaxZ4
    NEW EPG SEARCH FEATUREs
    Open the TV channel selection list and use keys 1,2,3 and 4 to launch the new options
    KEY 1 will launch the EPG Search for titles
    KEY 2 will shortcut the single channel EPG. Move the cursor to select the channel and press 2
    KEY 3 will shortcut Multi EPG.
    KEY 4 will list the last search keywords. Use it to repeat previous or favorite searches.

NABILO E2 EPG - Enable/Disable Pop Up Window

A new setting is added to the Nabilo E2 EPG. Set it to NO if you want to hide the EPG download Pop Up window
    NABILO INFO PANEL - HDD Temperature
    A new information is added to the panel. Press the Blue button, then the Yellow button and select HDD temperature to check how hot your hard disk is.

NEW SKIN
    High resolution skin HD-ONE by Matrix10

NEW HD BOOT LOGOS
    High resolution bootlogos by MaximoII

NEW WEB INTERFACE
    This new image includes the latest version of the Enigma2 Web Interface.
    Enigma2 CVS date
    16 January 2009 2.6 experimental
    Drivers date
    10 December 2008
    Second Stage #70

Plugins Date
    16 January 2009
    Plugins will be available for download from the Addons Panel. Many thanks to our BIG brother franzjuve for packing them
    NOTE
    You can install this image to flash, without any further support.
    You can install this image to multiboot. In this case, you must have the Nabilosat Pure Flash 29DEC2008 installed to flash. This is necessary because the flash image must include the second stage #70

Main Function Keys
    Button 1xOK = Light Info Skin
    Button 2xOK = Extra Info Skin
    Button Blue = Nabilo Blue Panel
    Button Blue-Long-Push = Extensions
    Button Green = Nabilo Green Panel
    Button Green-Long-Push = Subservices
    Button Red = Start Record
    Button Yellow = Time Shift
    Addons
    Dedicated Addons Server
    Download and install additional packages from Nabilosat server
    Infobar/OSD
    Enigma2 Analogic Clock
    Channel Orbital Position

Advanced Tuner Info: Sr Freq Pol Fec
    Signal SNR, BER
    Infobar Picons
    LCD/OLED Picons
    Advanced EMU information
    Nabilo Panels features

1) Blue Panel

Setup

OSD Settings
    Nabilosat E2 EPG Settings
    LCD Settings
    Fast Plugin Settings
    Inadyn Settings
    Swap File Settings
    Hard Disk Setup
    Nabilo Mount Wizard
    OpenVPN Panel
    Samba/Cifs Panel
    NFS Server Panel
    Telnet Panel
    FTP Panel
    Info
    CCcam Info
    Memory Info
    Available Space
    Processes
    Service Info
    Hard Disk Temp
    Enigma2 Settings
    About
    Save

Select/Start/Restart EMU
    2) Green Panel

Shoutbox
    Fast Plugin
    Addons
    Addons Download Manager
    Manual Install Nab packages
    Manual Install IPK packages
    Addons Uninstall Panel
    Nabilosat Statistics
    Scripts
    Many thanks to the Beta Testers Team
    Black33, ^^Corrado^^, Maximo II, greg, Matrix10, Porto, Nabilo, Army, Piefav, franzjuve, Willow, fbrassin, Neri73, paribas, astemio, lorenzo64, frimmino, nixus, robyhummy, snakie, DeepDiver

Credits
    E2 Sky Epg loader integration by MaxZ4.
    Matrix10 for the new HD One skin.
    ^^MaXiMo^^ for bootlogos.
    Many Thanks to lukkino (VDR-Italia) for opentv source code.

This Images doesn't contain any keys nor softcams.
    Backups or other modified Images are not supported!

WARNING.
    This image includes second stage #70. Therefore, if you install it to multiboot, it will not work with any previous image in flash. If you install it to multiboot, you must install the Nabilosat Pure Flash DM 800 dated 29 December 2008.
    ATTENZIONE.
    Questa immagine include il second stage #70. Quindi, se la installate in multiboot, assicuratevi di aver installato in flash la Nabilosat Pure Flash DM 800 del 29 Dicembre 2008. .

Look Here ->
    Thanks

Hey mate, this image is real cool, and rock solid
    After all the blood, sweat and tears of trying to get Gemini and PLiJade working the way I wanted, this was an absolute dream. Thanks for the heads up

Thanks

this is the image that ive been using for about 4 weeks, and it has all the EPG stuff built in, so in theory you should just need to add a channels.aus file and youre away

Thanks

Default Nabilosat Enigma2 Black Hole - DM800 v0.8 AG

Recently released...

Nabilosat v 0.8 is the first image introducing advanced graphic engine with effects and animations.
    The graphic enigne is highly optimized to have the best and faster E2 image in HD resolution 1280x720.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hillsbysa View Post
    Recently released...

Nabilosat v 0.8 is the first image introducing advanced graphic engine with effects and animations.
    The graphic enigne is highly optimized to have the best and faster E2 image in HD resolution 1280x720.
    For anyone who can't DL from the Nabilosat board here is the Mega link:

Nabiolsat BH v0.8AG with Animated Graphics:
    Last edited by angusc; 21-02-09 at 08:26 PM.

Thanks

any one tried on their clone yet? i am about to try myself when download finishes.. thanks for the file Angus..

Thanks

I think digidude can confirm that it won't work with the clones.

Thanks

I just installed it on the hard disk with barry allen and working fine... used the backup and restore plugin and all sats from my 2 motorised dishes and my bouquets are there... I have not checked all sats yet, just a couple on each dish.. Now to download all the plugins.. YouTube, google maps, web cams..media player, vlc player. IMDB movie data base.. the list goes on and on... love it..
    I would not try putting this in flash...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by remote View Post
    any one tried on their clone yet? i am about to try myself when download finishes.. thanks for the file Angus..
    If you have a Clone DM800 and want to install images that have the #70 second stage bootloader then you need to read this thread, also jonc has some advice & experience in this area.

h__p://www.nabilosat.info/forum/showthread.php?t=64156

Thanks

Looks like that method does not work with 08...

Thanks

I just installed it on the hard disk with barry allen and working fine... used the backup and restore plugin and all sats from my 2 motorised dishes and my bouquets are there... I have not checked all sats yet, just a couple on each dish.. Now to download all the plugins.. YouTube, google maps, web cams..media player, vlc player. IMDB movie data base.. the list goes on and on... love it..
    I would not try putting this in flash...
    Hey Remote,
    How did you back up and then restore all your satellite positions? I have tried before i factory reset my v0.7 BH image but the settings file just kept getting over written by the original everytime i rebooted the box. I used the menu back up options. I had to manually set all the satellite positions over again. (My motor is 3 degrees off so the USALS does not work and I use individual storage positions).

Thanks

Using the backup and restore plugin.. I ran a backup on my working 06 image to hard disk,, I selected enigmaII /network, not sure how it works if you dont run multiple images, I think you can select backup to usb stick.. it makes a file called, settings_backup.tar.gz.
    When you have the fresh image on , just go to the backup and restore plugin (download it if need be) select the file.... I have found that it needs to have your satellites.xml file installed first..then reboot and run restore..
    I hope that makes sense...

Thanks

Just stuck OoZ00N on to see how the sat settings went on a restore.... all sats and bouquets were there but wrong satellites.xml file... replaced the file again but changed to original sat file on a reboot.... I thought , what's going on, I only ever replace one file.... On a reboot I noticed something,, "IDIOT" I had installed the wrong image... I installed the image for a DM8000. Everything seemed to be working except for the sats... I discovered the file has to be replaced in 2 folders, All working now... I only checked basic things but it appears that a DM8000 image works on the DM800.... LOL

Thanks

Note that Nabilosat BH v.0.7 includes second stage bootloader #70, while Nabilosat BH v.0.8 includes second stage #71-pr1. If you intend to install v.0.8 to multiboot, you must install Nabilosat Pure Flash 18FEB2009 to flash, otherwise it won't work.
    Last edited by Hillsbysa; 21-02-09 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Additional info

Thanks

Nabilo_DM800_PureFlash_11DEC08.. Any later than that and the newer images won't work....

Thanks

Nabilo_DM800_PureFlash_11DEC08.. Any later than that and the newer images won't work....
    mmm the thread on Nabilosat board definately advises you to use the new Pureflash 18FEB2009 Image in Flash for Multiboot or Barry Allen useage. But if you have tried it and it is working then maybe OK. You will have to see how you go with it.

Thanks

v.0.8 up and running I decided against using the restore option since I only had two satellites installed previously. This image is unbelievably stable - I assume it is due to the fact that it includes the latest bootloader (#71) in the installation. What a breeze it was to set up four satellites (D1/2, C1 and IS8), and no tuner fail messages when switching satellites! After setting up C1 the other satellites were found automatically, interestingly with USALS selected to "off".

Thanks

How do you get into the forum with memberships closed?

Thanks

Try sending a message to the administrator requesting registration.

Thanks

I just tried Nabilo v.0.8 and its really good but the only think whats bugging me is that dm800 under this image is running very hot ....did not have that problem with LT The Fifth Campaign v4

• Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast