Thanks to blood30 here is a solution for all out there still using one these antiques :
Testet to be used on 300 ,500 and 700 Tomtom devices.
Best way would be to use it on a new SD card to be 100% sure you still have a working system on your old card or internal memory-but you can do whatever you prefer.
1. Make a full backup using the Windows Explorer(make sure you can see all files and folders,even hidden and system) - not Tomtom Home!
1.1 Check if your backup is really complete .
2.Format your device or delete all files and folders on it.
3. Download these files : and
4. Extract them to a folder on your Hard disk
5. You should have three folders now ,copy the contents of 300-500-700 direct to your SD card.
Now go back to your origanal backup and copy TTGO.BIF to your SD card, overwrite if asked to do so.
Thats the navcore finished!
Some thing I should point out, for some reason when you boot the Tomtom the screen messes up briefly,
Im not sure why but it will not effect normal use. Also it`s a good idea to do a factory reset.
6. The Easytool to patch the map and dll for Home is included.
7. If you need ASR as well : download my and copy the necessary files and folders over. PW : gsmfree
I can't promise that ASR and Computer voices work on devices with less than 64MB RAM ,so do at your own risk and only if you really need that feature!
8. Australia map 830.2352 :
There a lots os POI's included ,if you need more check puca's thread!
9. You can use the included Easyusetools or this