Hi all, Hows it going?

First time poster but have done a bit of lurking, so I'm pretty confident someone will be able to help me!

My keys were stolen (along with a whole bunch of other stuff, including my address!) while I was working last night, and on it I had my Keyfob for my home alarm.

I need to delete the stolen keyfob from the alarm's brain,,, so this may mean I need to delete all the keyfobs and reinstate the ones I still have... (I had three, now I have 2...)

I'm not totally sure what sort of alarm it is, because there is so much conflicting information (partially due to so much rebranding going on.) So, here is the details...

The keypad: RAC Security Sentry 8000
The Box on the wall : Hills Reliance R12
The Board in the Box on the wall: NX-6v2 GE Security
The Chip on the Board in the Box on the wall: NX12-v2 V1.00

The keypad is an LED type and does not have an LCD sceen

Also it has the little Activor wireless keyfob reciever box attached by 3 wires to the keypad screw terminals on the main board.

Can anyone help me with this? Do I need the installer code? I have the master code... and I may have the installer code....

I've read the supplied user manual. And as many NX series user and installer manuals as I've been able to find... but can't find much info about the keyfobs...

Thanks in advance... mark