Thread: Traveling Foxbox

Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 3,806 Times in 2,525 Posts

Default Traveling Foxbox

A neighbour wants to bring his Foxbox to his 'Country Retreat' but I think the current dish on the house may still have an old 11.300 lnb as its been unoccupied for some time.
    If this is the case, can he/we reset the Foxbox to use it untill he changes the LNB over to a 10700?
    He isnt too savy re decoders so as best as I find out, the box is satelitte, not cable or an IQ and I havent any experiences with any fox gear either.
    If it is a Sat stb, does it have an installers menu to reset the LNB or is it 'blocked' by Foxtel?

Look Here ->
    Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,066 Times in 6,761 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gordon_s1942 View Post
    A neighbour wants to bring his Foxbox to his 'Country Retreat' but I think the current dish on the house may still have an old 11.300 lnb as its been unoccupied for some time.
    If this is the case, can he/we reset the Foxbox to use it untill he changes the LNB over to a 10700?
    He isnt too savy re decoders so as best as I find out, the box is satelitte, not cable or an IQ and I havent any experiences with any fox gear either.
    If it is a Sat stb, does it have an installers menu to reset the LNB or is it 'blocked' by Foxtel?
    From memory,

If you select system settings from the main menu, then enter pin 0611, you'll get a 'hidden' menu, which has the LNB LO freq

• The Following User Says Thank You to mtv For This Useful Post:

gordon_s1942 (25-09-09)