Hi all,

I am a bit of a noob to searching for channels so please be gentle lol. Anyways a few days ago RAI on Asiasat 5 changed their frequency. I found the new details for it today on this forum, but when trying to search for it, get no luck finding the channels. Hopefully someone can tell me what I am doing wrong...

The set top box is a Dreamsat X600, and what I am doing is going into menu, service search, 'Asiasat2C' @ 100.5E (i assume the name doesn't matter here), transponders, edit, and adding a new entry with Freq. 3800, polarization H, SR 27500, FEC Auto as explained here...

When I save this however, and do a 'scan'...it comes back a few seconds later with 'No new channels found' or somesuch message like that. ATM all I can pick up are a bunch of arabic and a few chinese language channels...I have tried 'Initialise STB' a few times which wipes the channel data but it hasn't helped...

Can someone please tell me if I am missing some really important step here? I didn't install it and otherwise know nothing about the setup so if I can't work it out here I suppose I will just call someone to come out and have a look at it.

Thanks in advance,
Julian