Hi all, thought I would share little success story of finally getting a movies onto our Ipod classic.

After many nights this week trying to find programs (and going grey haired) to convert ISO image files to a format that Ipod classic would accept, I have finally struck gold!!!

and all this using dial-up -very impressive I reckon.

after trying Videora with net frame.2 = no luck
AutoGk = no luck
DVD decryptor = no luck (even though this was supposed to do the trick)
Goodok mpeg4 convertor = no luck
&
Handbrake 0.9.2 -win32 GUI come nowhere near of doing the job or did not recognise the ISO image file to format that could clicked & dragged or imported to farking itunes!!!

I had bought a copy of DVDfab Platinum version 3.1.7.6 without any updates from the local computer swap meet a few weeks back and had forgotten about it, so I installed it and everything went smoothly, DVDfab easily recognised the ISO image file and converted it to mpeg4 without any problems whatsoever.

To summarise for anyone else going down this track, having problems

I initially used dvdshrink to get the ISO file to the hardrive first, then once I had installed DVDfab it viturally did the rest of converting to mpeg4 format and once DVDfab has done its job, you should be able use itunes to import the file from its respective folder on the hardrive and be ready for immediate sycn to the Ipod classic.

I did not bother playing around with settings in DVDfab I left as is in default, I hope this information helps anyone with the same issues

cheers all