Page 46 of 98 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748495051525354555696 ... LastLast

Thread: The Chinese GPS Firmware Thread

Thanks

Default Eroda lh900n

Hello guys,

I'm just got a chinesse GPS with brand: Eroda LH 900N

I want to upgrade the ROM & menu to English, but after browsing all the threads here, I'm not sure what ROM update I should use.

My Device Info:

RomVersion: 82.AL.C20091209
    Software Version: V3.0.12.02
    OEM Info:
    Platform ID: 98025BC9145C1010
    Device ID: AC07000125808E2D
    SDCard ID: 7C58AFAB

Copyright (C) JTD TECHNOLOGY CO. LTD

I believe this rom was for me..

However, one thread showed (I've forgot) that my device is not a YF type, so I cannot use that ROM link above.

Can someone help me make sure which ROM I should use.
    Thanks a lot.

Thanks

Default TMC in Canada/USA

Sorry folks...I might be asking this in the wrong forum but does anyone know if the TMC feature on these chinese gps works in North America? Thanks a lot!!

Thanks

hi

I have 2 FOEHN and HIRSCH pna satnavs stuck on the boot screen after trying miopocket files and activesync wont connect in order for me to change the registry back
    ( launch99.exe and explorer or pvshell )

one is a 3.5 inch unit 320 x 240 , the other is a 4.3 inch unit 480 x 272

the info on another satnav of the 3.5 inch says its

sunnicog400 ,
    sunnico nav5.0 ,
    win_ce5 , 49.2mb ,
    ARM926T AT4X0A , 320 x 240 ,
    SIRF Atlas III AT640 372Mhz cpu , 64 Mb flash rom ,
    Platform 3.0.13
    Version 02709002.FOHI.3521V11 QMGB

also known as navigo and maybe other brand names like GPS if that is any help

web info

Technical Specifications:

* Centrality Atlas III AT640 372 MHZ
    * Win CE.NET 5.0 Operating System
    * 64MB Internal Memory
    * Built -in GPS high sensitivity receiver and Antenna
    * Audio Jack/Earphone 3.5mm
    * 3.5inch 76K colour TFT display touch pannel
    * Sirf star III built in GPS Receiver
    * PC interface: USB1.1/2.0
    * SD card expansion slot (up to 4GB)

I am looking to either find a way to dump the files I need from the working 3.5 inch satnav onto both of the faulty ones , OR looking for a way of reflashing the firmware using the sdcard instead , the cdr that came with the unit does not have this flash firmware , but reading this thread it seems some are available for chinese gps so I am hoping that somebody can help me to reflash these 2 units , I have CEregedit but cannot access the units as the usb are not recognised on any laptop or pc and so activesync fails so I cannot connect

I cannot access the full details of the 4.3 inch but I believe they are similar or the same

1) so is there a way to either dump the rom from the working satnav onto sdcard and reload via sdcard onto the faulty ones ?

2) alternatively , is there a firmware update I can reflash them with using the sdcard ?

all info is welcome on this and thank you for reading
    Last edited by datech; 08-08-11 at 09:13 PM.

Thanks

hello, i need help also, been searching for 2 weeks and no luck,
    i mistaken and foolish plays with my registry key on lokatoo gps
    now i dont know my rom version, and my device was brick. leds on but no image boot.
    but when i insert my sd card containing nk.bin chain.bin chain lst etc. its start up as it was flashing new image, but stuck after completed write. help me.

im on Sirf Atlas Iv AT840 KABC PF3123.00-04 1042 KR

Thanks

Hello people , i am claudio from argentina , sorry for my bad english, i buy this chinese gps from deal extreme , and for error deleted files from the nandflash2 archives, then the gps brick, it turn on, but show error message and freeze, i dont know number of firmware , just know the OS is winCE 5.0, i tried to install new firm, but nothing change, i can not conect via activesync, but my pc recognize the sd card. If someone of you could help, i will be very gratefully, I am sad and tired,go two days looking for some solucion. thanks you.

Thanks

Guys, this is so embarrassing. I think I really fried my device now. While trying to activate the missing Bluetooth feature, I loaded the wrong firmware, which contained a bootloader (I didn't recognize it as such).

After the flashing, it worked okay, I turned it off, and when I tried to turn it on again, it was dead. I mean really dead. No activity at all, no LED, no screen, nothing.

This was the last working configuration:

Firmware Version: V.08D.600000.100619.2G
    App version: V1.2.21.10.06.09

System ID Code:
    0018E420-09000000
    00000000-00000001

CPU: MTK, ARM1176 JZ-S-MT3351, 128 MB RAM
    WinCE 5.0 build 1400

What can I do now to bring this baby back to life? I have put different firmwares and files onto an SDcard, but the device won't even start reading it. Absolutely nothing. Please help!

Thanks

hi i am looking for some firmware and info on my gps

Erisin ES862D 6.2 Double Din Car Radio DVBT GPS

Windows CE.NET 6.0

SiRFatlas IV

ID: A38F6639-3030-8953-5550-363C4A4B5251

VER: 9036-902D-0306

HMI: V07.08

will an english os fix the issue with having no /ResidentFlash2 folder?

Thanks

Thanks

can anyone help me by moving this megaupload site to other downloadable site because when i click this, connection error pops out. i need this 3 links.

Thanks

I kill definitly my PNA ,i treied to charge the firmware from the post #800 , then finally boot whit the blue screen , but it freeze and no change, after 30 min, i turned off the gps, and it dyes, no turn on more, and no recognize usb, and no charge, just light the led when i push the reset hole, and It does not do anything more. i know i ,am an idiot , but i despair. if any body can help me, please do it . i can not buy a new gps now.thanks you.

Thanks

Need English OS for my WinCE6, 800x480, 6", 128MB, 4GB gps. It is marked Edaohang, model DH005S.

This the boot logo:

Thanks!

Thanks

Hello, i have a V.19D.050005.110111.128M

Where can i change the manga startscreen picture?

Thanks

Default Chinese unit CVSA-C09

Hi guys

I bought a Chinese unit Cvsa-c09. I successfully installed Miopocket, Tomtom 6 as Gps. During the process I clicked on the appupdate.exe and it wiped the nandflash. I got miopocket and tomtom back, but the original device menu is missing from nandflash. Every time I boot I get to touch calibration and then have to start mio manually cause I cannot put it in the navigation path.

Does anyone have this device who can mail me or link me to the original firmware nandflash device menu?

To everyone else, don't click that appupdate.exe !!!

Would appreciate the help a lot thanks

Thanks

i'm almost giving up...
    my gps (mt3351 based) has digital tv, bluetooth, 64 mb rom and 2gb internal flash...

my gps show the chargin icon when it's connected to the pc, but doesn't starts... when i press the power button the screens goes blank for 1 or 2 seconds and then gets back to the charging screen. pndflashtool didn't helpeld as i can't flash using the NAND option... it only flashes when using the SD/MMC option... also it isn't flashing using the sd card....

what should I do? i was reading that thread for almost 2 hours and dind't found nothing that would help. please if someon can give me some directions, I'll appreciate.

Thanks

@skyx1983

Make a 800x480 .bmp image, 24bit color depth, name it "Logo.bmp", copy it to thew root of your SD Card and reboot the device. Delete it afterwards, because it will update the logo every time you reboot.

• The Following User Says Thank You to dexex For This Useful Post:

skyx1983 (25-08-11)

Thanks

dexex, I managed to get this thing back on, I used pndflashtool with that firmware . That firmware has some apps and are not made for DVB-T enabled devices. So, I got an GPSAPP.MSK from another GPS and installed in my GPS with that recently restored OS. Problem is: GPS, BT, FM transmiter are working OK, but the TV app runs but find/search no channels... don't your have any firmware for the MT3351 that I could try?

Specs:

RAM: 64 MB
    Internal memory: 2GB

motherboard: YG-912M-V1.5

By the way, I can only flash those firmwares with the 20k version of the JWDUpdate.exe.

Thank you.

Thanks

dexex, I read almost all post since first page and noticed that you know where to find some firmwares... I'm looking for a firmware to a MT3351-based gps with DVB-T, Bluetooth, FM transmitter... 64 MB RAM, 2 GB internal flash. 480x272, 5".

I bricked mine some time ago, and recently I got it back to life. I found a firmware that worked perfectly, but only problem is that the DVB-T doesn't works. It never find any channel. Before I get it bricked it worked like a charm.

A managed to install a GPSAPP.MSK from a GPS that has DVB-T, so I have the tv software installed without any problem. But, since the firmware was not made for that kind of hardware (tv) I suppose that there's no DVB-T driver installed in this Windows CE 5.0...

Another interesting thing is that I can only upload a firmware from the SD card that has a 20k version of the JWDUPDATE.EXE... THe 186k version iss a no go in my GPS... I have 2 firmwares with that so little update application, but none of the has the DVB-T... I have 2 other firmwares that has the DVB-T but both of them has the 186k version of the JWDUPDATE.EXE

Can you check if you have something that could work in my GPS? Or do you know any way to install that driver... maybe a registry key... st like that.

Thank you.

Thanks

claudio1, are you from brazil?
    does the firmware that you are using has a file called JWDUPDATE.EXE? If yes, what size is it? around 20kb or 186kb? If it's 186kb (or something like that) try a firmware that has the 20kb version of this file. I got my pna back with that. Now I have a not functiona digital tv (in fact, that is not important, but I would like to have it available).

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alexpinh View Post
    claudio1, are you from brazil?
    does the firmware that you are using has a file called JWDUPDATE.EXE? If yes, what size is it? around 20kb or 186kb? If it's 186kb (or something like that) try a firmware that has the 20kb version of this file. I got my pna back with that. Now I have a not functiona digital tv (in fact, that is not important, but I would like to have it available).
    Hello, i am from argentina, thanks for your attention , I download the file from post # 800, copy it to a formatted sd, turned on the GPS for the first time the blue screen appeared, gave me some data, one of the few who understood is that no operating system found and left with a ......, launch image and message as nothing changed after around 30 minutes, turn off the gps, and never came back on.no turn on, not turn on, no charging light turns on, and it does not recognize pc more.now downloading the firmware again post # 800 to see which files.

Thanks

Default Yg-912m-v2.2

Hello everybody,

Need help from my machine...
    I lost my firmware, but i not can find him.

in the board is written: YG-912M-V2.2
    and ther have a sticker that say: YG-912M-ABFKSJ-1M-AS-4LS-V2.2

This is a gps sytem, 4,3 BT, FM-t and DVT-B ( brasilian digital tv system).

In the image can see the informations.

Tanks for all and sorry my inglish, i am braziliam.

Thanks

Ok all of you that have bricked units there is a solution BUT i cannot find a rs232 program that lets me read the chip.... I can send the files to the unit but it seems the nk.bin has been saving itself as nk(1).bin nk(2).bin etc and now i have filled the rom up. SO if anyone knows any simple rs232 software that i can use to connect and actually get a dir listing or a full dump from via windows let me know and i will post a tutorial up on how to re-upload all the right files to the unit. I can trigger the update program via hyperteminal but all i get is file not found and no memory. Years ago there was programs that did this but i have now lost them and all the links on the internet are now dead.

Cheers people

• Page 46 of 98 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748495051525354555696 ... LastLast