Thread: Dm500 Warranty Buyer Beware!!!!!!

Thanks

Default Dm500 Warranty Buyer Beware!!!!!!

BUYER BEWARE
    I have purchased many cloned Dreams from this supplier, a known Austech member and trader. Any way one of my customers returned the box as faulty when plugged in it had a green light, powered up fine, but had no Image on screen. My Greek fiend knows nothing about this STB so only had the remote at his disposal. I replaced the box with a new one so now I'm down two units!

It would not except a reflash. So as the box was advertised on Austech with a 12month warranty I thought I'd be covered? WRONG.

The seller claimed the "bootloader" had been corrupted and thus the warranty was void, great!

"Bootloader" Huh, try telling that to my Greek client, the only "boot loader" he knows of is the slab of VB he shoves in the arse end of his car each night!

Bloody pissed off!

BTW I need another 20 off DM500's so if any new traders out there can quote me please PM.

Look Here ->
    Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,731 Times in 5,823 Posts

Take it up with him directly , or use the iTrader feedback system which was installed for exactly this reason.

You have Dreambox customers , you want another 20 Dreamboxes and you have decided to tell the world ? I wouldnt be surpised if your post gets you some unwanted attention.