Hi All,
Im an Australian living in North Eastern Thailand i have an OPENBOX Decoder with 1.2 meter Dish and a C Band LNB, i initially wanted it just to get the Australian Network channel to watch football and some other Australian content as Thai TV is at best terrible! I also have the card for the international rugby installed and it works well crystal clear picture and no problems at all. I had a local installer come and fit the dish and help tune the Aust Network and while he was there he added BBC News and MTV CHina by simply fitting a small decoder and getting the signal numbers and then adding them to my decoder and the channels showed up, Now My Question is how do i find these codes so i can View other free to air channels as im starting to get bored with only haveing one channel and BBC News repeats all day can anybody give me an idea how i can access more free channels on my system it shows channels are there but i cannot view them comes up with scrambled channel? but so did BBC News untill he entred these codes anyone have any idea where i can find these codes or tell me how to get m decoder to search for them and maybe it can open channels if i tell it what to do correctly? Sorry for the lame Question but this is my first Satellite set up and im a bit lost with what i need to do. Thanks in Advance.