Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Michael Munday - Former Yadnum Computers information needed

2014 Austech AFL tipping champion.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,523 Times in 804 Posts

His brother is probably an accomplice, and the deal he was in went south.

Anyway, I don't give a toss either way, If you have all this respect for his brother maybe change your username to H8Munday.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hughdman View Post
    His brother is probably an accomplice, and the deal he was in went south.

Anyway, I don't give a toss either way, If you have all this respect for his brother maybe change your username to H8Munday.
    I do have respect for his brother because Michael committed $35,000.00 credit card fraud against him and he also stole $4,500.00 from his son. And my username is H8Mundays because his parents were involved in it all!!!
    SO unless u have half a brain in your head, why don't you just keep your unwanted comments to yourself and stop trying to be a HERO!!!

Thanks

Before insulting people, I'd suggest a few things to you, it looks like you have been scammed, not me. I'll admit I don't know all the facts but the more you say the more I believe the whole family is involved. ie you now say their parents are involved.

And sorry if you don't want to read my comments, but it is a internet forum and i have a right to voice my comments/opinions.

And just for the record if I do have a half a brain, it's still twice the brainpower you'll ever have. HERO.

Cry me a river ...

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,731 Times in 5,823 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by H8Mundays View Post
    I do have respect for his brother because Michael committed $35,000.00 credit card fraud against him and he also stole $4,500.00 from his son. And my username is H8Mundays because his parents were involved in it all!!!
    SO unless u have half a brain in your head, why don't you just keep your unwanted comments to yourself and stop trying to be a HERO!!!
    So where do you fit in to proceedings ? Your surname is Munday isnt it ? And your christian name starts with an M, but it isnt Michael.

It might be time to start some straight shooting instead of the current crap you are posting.

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to admin For This Useful Post:

BPerry (22-02-12),enf (21-02-12),Godzilla (21-02-12),stuballs (22-02-12)

Thanks

? wtf

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity View Post
    So where do you fit in to proceedings ? Your surname is Munday isnt it ? And your christian name starts with an M, but it isnt Michael.

It might be time to start some straight shooting instead of the current crap you are posting.
    H8MUNDAYS - you were obviously there at court were you not? I think that makes you the defendant if my guess is correct.

You say that Michael was a no show, did he have legal representation there? If he did then that's technically not a no show if the legal rep can conciliate on his behalf.

You still haven't said what the actual case charge/s were or the outcome? If it's over then you should be able to speak freely right? Either way there must have been some result - even if it was further court dates.

P.S H8MUNDAYS, you sound very much like another poster on here - S8N - same use of number in member ID, pretty much same posts, I quote "He was charged with committing $35,000 credit card fraud against his brother and i also believe that he was charged with ebay fraud to the value of over $20,000... He will be facing court at bankstown next year i was told..

Also if anyone has the transcripts of MM previous court hearings at liverpool please let me know

And finally a criminal hearing date for boy wonder himself. 5th March - Bankstown.
    Last edited by BPerry; 22-02-12 at 10:48 AM. Reason: Adding content

Administrator
    Thanks

Can anyone tell me what the brothers name is from court documents please ?

Thanks

Can anyone tell me what the brothers name is from court documents please ?
    It was listed as Matthew Aaron Munday on the court lists.

Administrator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BPerry View Post
    It was listed as Matthew Aaron Munday on the court lists.
    Thank you. That is who we are talking to in this thread.

Thanks

Well done, the pieces have come together.
    Alarm bells started ringing when he knew the amounts involved and also how quick he was to defend the brother.
    Also the parents involvement.
    I'm sorry to hear you have been scammed the amount you've disclosed, now that we know who you are, please keep us informed, it's getting interesting,
    Also are you privvy to the total amount he has scammed/defrauded.

Administrator
    Thanks

So you are claiming Michael Munday (your brother) with some involvement from his parents (also your parents) stole $35,000 from your credit card ?

I just want clarify this.

• The Following User Says Thank You to admin For This Useful Post:

Godzilla (22-02-12)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hughdman View Post
    Well done, the pieces have come together.
    Alarm bells started ringing when he knew the amounts involved and also how quick he was to defend the brother.
    Also the parents involvement.
    I'm sorry to hear you have been scammed the amount you've disclosed, now that we know who you are, please keep us informed, it's getting interesting,
    Also are you privvy to the total amount he has scammed/defrauded.
    I know of mine and that is all

Thanks

So you are claiming Michael Munday (your brother) with some involvement from his parents (also your parents) stole $35,000 from your credit card ?

I just want clarify this.
    Yes this is true and since 2009 have not spoken to any of that family... There is a court case on the 5th for the credit card fraud in bankstown if anyone is interested to come.. Just to prove the point that i have no involvement with him like i was previously accused of.. hence my name H8MUNDAYS...

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to H8Mundays For This Useful Post:

anyone (23-02-12),hughdman (23-02-12)

Thanks

So what was the outcome of your case?

Thanks

Yes this is true and since 2009 have not spoken to any of that family...
    This is very interesting, if true.

Btw, why do you refer to your own family as "that family" instead of my family?

Also, exactly how old are you? Did you say Munday also stole from your son or his son?

Also, given Munday has been pulling these scams for at least 2+ years that we know of, when did you first become aware he was a scammer?

And finally, how did he scam you of $35K? What were the circumstances?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MavAF View Post
    This is very interesting, if true.

Btw, why do you refer to your own family as "that family" instead of my family?

Also, exactly how old are you? Did you say Munday also stole from your son or his son?

Also, given Munday has been pulling these scams for at least 2+ years that we know of, when did you first become aware he was a scammer?

And finally, how did he scam you of $35K? What were the circumstances?
    MavAF I do not have anything and do not want anything to do with then thats why i use the term that family. My age is 28 (dont know why thats important), he stole from My son, i became aware of his scams in early 2010. he scammed me of the money via credit card fraud which they were applied for over the internet, approved and overdrawn.

if there are any other Q's from anyone come to bankstown court on 5th march to see the outcome in person. i feel that because i am blood related to him that people on this forum are believing that i am as bad as that family... generalisations are as bad as being a racist. i am the black sheep of that family as i am the only one with any decency at all. so please don't interigate me, i am not the criminal here, Michael and his parents Stephen and Colleen are...

Premium Member

Thanks

Good luck to you h8mundays. It's hard enough suffering financially let alone losing your family which it sounds like you have. My brother and I are rock solid, it would suck big time having one like yours.

Thanks

MavAF I do not have anything and do not want anything to do with then thats why i use the term that family. My age is 28 (dont know why thats important), he stole from My son, i became aware of his scams in early 2010. he scammed me of the money via credit card fraud which they were applied for over the internet, approved and overdrawn.

if there are any other Q's from anyone come to bankstown court on 5th march to see the outcome in person. i feel that because i am blood related to him that people on this forum are believing that i am as bad as that family... generalisations are as bad as being a racist. i am the black sheep of that family as i am the only one with any decency at all. so please don't interigate me, i am not the criminal here, Michael and his parents Stephen and Colleen are...
    You shouldn't feel like you're being "interrogated". First you write in the 3rd person about Munday's brother, then it is suggested you are Munday's brother and then you go along with the suggestion. It's natural that there will be questions.

Your age was important for a few reasons but mostly because it means you are saying your brother stole from a Minor and I'd have to assume a pretty young Minor at that, given your age.

When I asked for the circumstances of the CC fraud, I meant the details. So are you saying he stole your identity, applied for & received credit cards in your name and then drew cash/bought goods on them? If so, is the current problem one of the bank against you, you against him or the bank against him?

As for your closing comments about your treatment on this forum, they are way off the mark. Don't confuse questions as being anything other than questions. Don't forget, if you are Munday's brother you are the closest thing we've had to inside info and some of us have been looking at this matter for over 3 years!

You mention your parents. Are you saying they are in on Munday's scams?

You mention you became aware of his scams in early 2010. By that time the Yadnum scam had already blown up, eg. Police involvement - they say they interviewed him. Do you know what his reaction was to any of it? Concern or didn't give a toss?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,452 Times in 1,066 Posts

Thumbs down Sub Judice.

This thread and the inquisition could be bordering on contempt.
    In any case, could prejudice the brother's case.
    Please don't do that.

Thanks

I think you may have watched a few too many TV shows.

There hasn't been a word spoken here of a criminal jury trial that I've seen, not to mention how any court could consider this Forum as being a publication capable of contaminating a jury pool if a jury trial was even in contemplation.

Forums are full of unknown people posting unknown things. Anyone can come on a Forum and say whatever they want and whoever they are or are not or want to be etc etc etc. It's fanciful to think this Thread could present sub judice problems as it stands. Defamation problems are a different matter but I don't think anyone is particularly concerned in calling Munday a scammer. He's been called that & much worse in many Forums for a number of years. Not only is truth a defence but you find me the last scammer who attempted to bring an action in defamation.
    Last edited by MavAF; 25-02-12 at 08:32 PM.

• Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast