Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Michael Munday - Former Yadnum Computers information needed

Thanks
    Thanked 1,048 Times in 533 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity View Post
    He is normally a "smart arse" so dont take much notice
    take after you dont i andrew.

and if you wanna find out what happens you go there yourself else its hearsay

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mango View Post
    take after you dont i andrew.

and if you wanna find out what happens you go there yourself else its hearsay
    your ignorance is quite comical - it's a particular brand of inanity.

If someone attends the Mention and reports directly back to this forum we are hearing it first hand. "Heresay" is information gathered by one person from another person concerning something of which the first person had no direct experience, you dolt, and the term has no relevance whatsoever to this discussion or to my previous comment.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MavAF View Post
    your ignorance is quite comical - it's a particular brand of inanity.

If someone attends the Mention and reports directly back to this forum we are hearing it first hand. "Heresay" is information gathered by one person from another person concerning something of which the first person had no direct experience, you dolt, and the term has no relevance whatsoever to this discussion or to my previous comment.
    your 4th post and your abusing a member, go read the rules, i think its rule 5

you have been a member here since 2008, how come it took you so long to post?

2014 Austech AFL tipping champion.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,523 Times in 804 Posts

Hmm I'm finding this a little humerous.

I like the words he has used ie dolt and inanity, but then he stuffs it up and spells hearsay incorrectly.

I'm also wondering why he is interested so much in this post, maybe he has lost some money.

In the end, namecalling isn't going to achieve anything.

Thanks

I think you need to have a good long read of the rules and of a Dictionary. Correcting the inaccuracy of posts should never be referred to as "abuse". On the other hand, a mere cursory glance at some of your posts reveals a litany of inaccuracy and oddball challenges which I'm sure no-one probably minds because they are harmless and oddball.

But if you want to go around posting inaccuracies you need to be prepared when someone corrects those inaccuracies. You're funnier when dishing out Kramer like silliness on irrelevant matters - but that kind of silliness is out of place when commenting on matters that should be taken seriously, ie. the defrauding of quite a few in the community on quite a large scale. You may think you're amusing but to the people who have been defrauded, of which I am not one, Munday's long running spree is no laughing matter.

• The Following User Says Thank You to MavAF For This Useful Post:

tagg (22-01-12)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hughdman View Post
    Hmm I'm finding this a little humerous.

I like the words he has used ie dolt and inanity, but then he stuffs it up and spells hearsay incorrectly.

I'm also wondering why he is interested so much in this post, maybe he has lost some money.

In the end, namecalling isn't going to achieve anything.
    Good pickup re hearsay. In my rush to reply I didn't read it back carefully enough. Probably just as you did when writing "humerous".

... and no I have not lost a cent but I do know a lot about this issue.

And finally, the use of accurate terminology is not "namecalling".

Thanks

But if you want to go around posting inaccuracies.

what inaccuracies have i posted ?

and how come you know a lot about this issue, perhaps you are michael munday ?

Thanks

My goodness, it's tragic. You need a teacher far more patient than me.

Any intelligent person reading this Thread can effectively jump the posts from #137 onwards until the discussion gets back on point following on from #136.

Thanks

I did the humerous spelling on purpose.... j/k
    I can't wait to call someone a dolt though...
    Carry On.
    At the end of the day, let's hope this scumbag gets hung out to dry.

Thanks

I can't wait to call someone a dolt though...
    Glad to be of service.

At the end of the day, let's hope this scumbag gets hung out to dry.
    Here Here!, j/k, Hear Hear!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,452 Times in 1,066 Posts

Talking Pedantist!

Not only spelling, but grammar and common courtesy are remiss here.

Last edited by beer4life; 21-01-12 at 10:27 PM.

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to beer4life For This Useful Post:

allover (22-01-12),enf (22-01-12),wal1 (22-01-12),xnavyman (23-01-12)

Thanks

[QUOTE=MavAF;460276]What do you mean by "if pleading not guilty there may be a number of mentions in the Local Court before being committed for sentence". If he pleads "not guilty" there'll be no committing "for sentence" but rather to trial - and if he's found guilty then yes the court will pass sentence/make orders. Sorry - my bad I have not outlined procedure step by step. However assuming he is infact found guilty all I am saying is that will lead to sentencing.
    Likewise when you say "During this time his solicitor may discuss the case with the DPP in an attempt to reduce the seriousness of the offence that he is being sentenced for" you must be meaning to say, reduce the seriousness of offence(s) that they'll take to trial or that Munday can plea to prior. Correct - all I meant was that during the time of the mentions they will try to get the seriousness of the offence(s) taken to trial reduced.

Will you be attending? - you say that you know a lot about this, but have not been defrauded? Curious as to what started your interest in this case???

I am unable to attend and yes a victim of this vile excuse for a human being. Unfortunately there is no kind of vaccine against people breeding this sort thing.

Thanks

It seems, that alot of people won't be attending.
    I hope the case goes ahead and isn't thrown out.

I thought that if you were summonsed to be a witness, you have to attend.

Time will tell.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BPerry View Post
    Sorry - my bad I have not outlined procedure step by step.
    It had nothing to do with outlining the procedure step by step but rather just about getting what you did write, right.

This guy has been slipping through the net for at least 2+ years that we know of and probably longer with what can only be termed as lies that wouldn't get past a fool in a boy's borstal - yet he has continued on his merry way because the authorities don't have much interest in small time fraud of this type.

But based on what people have recently posted in this thread, Munday has now stepped up the dollar amounts of individual scams into the tens of thousands so would have consequently moved up the authorities' interest ladder.

Will you be attending? - you say that you know a lot about this, but have not been defrauded? Curious as to what started your interest in this case???
    Well I think a precursor to anyone attending would be living in Sydney. ... And what started it? The first Munday scam of which I'm aware - ie. Yadnum Computers - which took in many. Call me a good samaritan if you will, who wasn't happy that he got away with that scam nor with the people who inadvertently helped it along.

I am unable to attend
    The reason for someone to attend (if they're close to Bankstown & it's not much trouble) is to hear the exact nature of the charges and if there are more pending. We all want him to go down but no-one has posted with any concrete certainty the nature of the current charges. Furthermore, any prosecutor worth his salt will be interested in any other evidence against Munday.

Unfortunately there is no kind of vaccine against people breeding this sort thing.
    Correct.

Thanks

[QUOTE=MavAF;460961]

Well I think a precursor to anyone attending would be living in Sydney. ...

The reason for someone to attend (if they're close to Bankstown & it's not much trouble) is to hear the exact nature of the charges and if there are more pending. Correct Also to note: MM is not necessarily going to attend himself - only if the mention is made compulsory.

We all want him to go down but no-one has posted with any concrete certainty the nature of the current charges. Furthermore, any prosecutor worth his salt will be interested in any other evidence against Munday. - I was questioning this as well. If the police have bought charges against him - then why are they not interested in collecting evidence from victims/witnesses. I have contacted them as well as a number of others without an ounce of interest. No return calls, no statement taking, no evidence gathering

Maybe as others have suggested before A Current Affair or one of those would be interested to hear of this and the fact that the police don't want to hear or take evidence from victims. Maybe the extra exposure would also bring out some other victims who have not yet come forward.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,731 Times in 5,823 Posts

Maybe as others have suggested before A Current Affair or one of those would be interested to hear of this and the fact that the police don't want to hear or take evidence from victims. Maybe the extra exposure would also bring out some other victims who have not yet come forward.
    I have sent information to ACA and TT several times on this matter, they dont seem to want to know about it.

• The Following User Says Thank You to admin For This Useful Post:

BPerry (25-01-12)

Thanks

MM has another criminal mention at Bankstown on 7th Feb - different case number.

Thanks Sanity - how long ago was the last contact with ACA etc? Maybe they need a refresher.

How about we organise all victims to make contact via email etc on the one day - maybe that will get their attention.

Thanks

It seems, that alot of people won't be attending.
    I hope the case goes ahead and isn't thrown out.

I thought that if you were summonsed to be a witness, you have to attend.

Time will tell.
    Do you know of anyone who has been summonsed as a witness?

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,731 Times in 5,823 Posts

MM has another criminal mention at Bankstown on 7th Feb - different case number.

Thanks Sanity - how long ago was the last contact with ACA etc? Maybe they need a refresher.

How about we organise all victims to make contact via email etc on the one day - maybe that will get their attention.
    Less than 2 weeks ago from memory.

Its amazing how they can run dead end segments about how to save money on shopping while turds like this run around stealing.

Thanks

Yeah - how to save people money - expose people like this who set up dodgy web sites and defraud people out of their hard earned cash.

• Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast