Thread: Seiki BD660 Firmware update?

Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 3,806 Times in 2,525 Posts

Default Seiki BD660 Firmware update?

I got curious today after reading the VideoEzy catalog about updating BluRay players and decided to see both if I needed one and How To .
    I found the Seiki website and the firmware update for this player but when I clicked on the 'Down Load', nothing happened.
    There is only one player shown in the selection, the BD660.
    Now either there is NO update available or it aint working for me so I wondered if anyone else has this player and has tried successfully or not to do a Firmware download.
    I have only played one BluRay and a couple if that DVD's in it since I bought it, first of all I have to get SWMBO away from the Crime and Maternity/medical channels first.
    The Manual didnt list the company website but it has info on how to use a USB stick for Updating and other purposes, also that 'BD Live' which I wonder how well that might work on this Satelitte Internet connection.
    I am getting a lot slower these days trying to absorb new technologies and then even slower getting around to applying them.
    I stand unequivicably behind everything I say , I just dont ever remember saying it !!

Look Here ->
    Thanks

Seiki's web site is not ready and the "download' button appears to do nothing at this moment.

The 'BD Live' things does not appear to work at all, and hence, never mind your internet connection speed. Hopefully, there will be some update later on.

Thanks

Default Seiki BD660 Firmware Update

According to this thread, there appears to be a new firmware update for BD660.