Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Don't ask for Bacon at KFC Punchbowl

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by OSIRUS View Post
    The really funny thing is that People are asking the majority of Australians to be tolerant of KFC's that cater for the minority, & exclude the majority,

why can't KFC cater for both, make the burger to suit the customer,

(with or without bacon, halal or not halal ?)

The other funny thing is that I have worked with people who come that same part of the world as our "friend who lost it",

& the attitude of the guy who lost it is common, (but not uniform),

One guy I worked with, lost it & took to the car he was working on with a 4lb hammer (doing about a thousand dollars damage (then)), while saying "I kill you ... I kill all your family" ......why ?..... because the boss paid him by cheque & not in cash

I don't like a cheque either but I don't react like this either.
    Spot on

They could have simply made a extra items on the menu called the halall burger and just left everything else as it was.

BUT NO they have to have an exclusive store to suit themselves. All the workers appeared to be muslim. If a non muslim person applied for a job their what would their chances be. Reverse this and out comes their trump the racist card.

No bacon today. Whats next dress code, then must be muslim to go there.

This is just the tip of the iceberg.
    If I want too,I can, I will

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HoochDaTank For This Useful Post:

softel (07-01-11),SS Dave (08-01-11)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dart22 View Post
    But wait, isn't that in itself not accepting of 'Australia as a multicultural society'? I am pretty sure you have just majorly contradicted yourself there.

Thank you, I think this is the first piece of sanity in this entire thread...

...but sorry, I think that was just completely undone.

There's no doubt about it that this guy is off his rocker with his response, but I honestly don't think they really need training apart from answering 'no' if they are asked if they have bacon. In no way would behavior like this ever be acceptable.

Really? You think Yum, the multibillion dollar company (which owns Pizza Hunt and Taco Bell worldwide), is afraid of stepping on the toes of a small franchisee? These companies are highly invested in protecting their brand so they set the law and their word is final when it comes to their stores (including franchises).

WHAT THE ####? So you have an issue with just 3 KFC stores (out of 600) in the whole of Australia being catering for the demographic in their individual area? What ever happened to this 'free will' that seems to only go one way? The franchisee is exercising their free will by not selling Bacon, and the customers exercise their free will by repeatedly going to the store and giving them business. Obviously if the majority of their customer had an issue with it then that would reflect in their sales and they would have to take a second look at their Halal strategy. If you have a such a huge problem with such a small minority of KFC (.5% are Halal) over a piece of bacon (which, evidently the people here do), then maybe you could exercise your free will by going to ?
    Blah Blah Blah Spinner.

Most people don't give a shit about the piece of bacon but have an issue with the principal.

BTW you sound very familiar(with your do gooder argumentive point of view), you have been here before haven't you.
    If I want too,I can, I will

• The Following User Says Thank You to HoochDaTank For This Useful Post:

m3nac3 (10-01-11)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,484 Times in 691 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dart22 View Post
    WHAT THE ####? So you have an issue with just 3 KFC stores (out of 600) in the whole of Australia being catering for the demographic in their individual area?
    Demographics 101 - Top 5 Religious beliefs

Canterbury:
    Catholicism - 27.74%
    Eastern Orthodox - 14.38%
    Islam - 13.69%
    Anglicanism - 6.27%
    Buddhism - 6.09%

Bankstown:
    Catholicism - 29.64%
    Islam - 15.25%
    Anglicanism - 12.46%
    Eastern Orthodox - 8.61%
    Buddhism - 6.8%

Hardly catering for their demographic.

• The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to intelliGEORGE For This Useful Post:

anyone (07-01-11),eaglem (08-01-11),Godzilla (08-01-11),HoochDaTank (07-01-11)

Thanks

going a little off topic but same line sort of where i work theres a hungry jacks in the complex every single employee is of indian background my mates son wanted a partime job to pay for his on going school fees went an applied for a job!!do you think he got it???lol big fat no but 2 weeks later 3 more indian students started there!!!so who are the racists us or them??hmmm my mates son was prepared to work with them but they wernt prepared to with him!!!!like i said sorry to go off topic!!!!but racisim is rife in all walks of life and religion. and gee it was convenient that that camera was rolling at that precise moment the dude went off his head dont you think?lol
    Self declared soccer nut

http://img1.jurko.net/avatar_2045.jpg

Thanks
    Thanked 7,203 Times in 3,649 Posts

Hey Cro stop whinging before you get sent back to Bosnia or better still Albania, then you will learn how you are the minority.

Thanks

WHAT THE ####? So you have an issue with just 3 KFC stores (out of 600) in the whole of Australia being catering for the demographic in their individual area?
    no need 2 yell we usually just go wtf, it seems to be a religious demographic, me thinks it will spread and yes free will is alive and well here, i wouldnt visit the stores if they cater for muslims only edit so they are discriminating against people of different religious beliefs
    Last edited by anyone; 07-01-11 at 08:36 PM.

Thanks

godzilla good on ya!!!lol im a cro not a bosnian im a dalmo!!!lol hint hint hajduk!!!lol and to all our albanian brothers il live amongst you no probs but godzilla dont sent me a little nth of the border or i really would go crazy!!!!lol
    Self declared soccer nut

Thanks
    Thanked 1,484 Times in 691 Posts

It has begun!

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to intelliGEORGE For This Useful Post:

cobra679 (08-01-11),HYBR1D (13-01-11),m3nac3 (10-01-11)

Thanks

How does the franchise know it's getting halal prepared food..?? It's prepared off site, who's to say they get the right delivery, Or is it as reported in England... That all stores get halal food as it is too expensive to have 2 preperation methods..

Thanks

thats it ive had enough if muslims can have halal food in kfc and maccas i want cevapi and sarma served at maccas from now on if its good enough for them i want in!!!!lol and my greek mate says he wants giros served at the cricket from now on fairs fair after all!!!!!!lol and my maltese mate wants rabbit and goat served at the footy from now on too!!!!!
    Self declared soccer nut

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cro69 For This Useful Post:

anyone (07-01-11),Godzilla (07-01-11),HoochDaTank (08-01-11),mtv (08-01-11)

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,074 Times in 6,765 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cro69 View Post
    ......and my maltese mate wants rabbit and goat served at the footy from now on too!!!!!
    I think it's been available at the footy for years, in what we used to call meat pies. "D

• The Following User Says Thank You to mtv For This Useful Post:

cro69 (07-01-11)

Thanks

I think it's been available at the footy for years, in what we used to call meat pies. "D
    to right
    from wiki
    The meats allowed by FSANZ in a meat pie are beef, buffalo, camel, cattle, deer, goat, hare, pig, poultry, rabbit and sheep. Kangaroo meat, a leaner alternative, is also sometimes used. However, most pie manufacturers specify 'beef' in their ingredients list; typically, those using other types of meat will simply put 'meat' in the list instead. FSANZ's definition of meat includes snouts, ears, tongue roots, tendons and blood vessels. Only offal (such as brain, heart, kidney, liver, tongue, tripe) must be specified on the label. Wild animals ("slaughtered ... in the wild state") may not be used.[7]

Thanks

Ive been sitting back and pissing myself laughing at the analyzing of the situation.

For those such as cro69 should know what happens when the Muslim faith mixes with christian society, Bosnia is a great example.

The mixing is fine, the problem is when one faith pushes their way too far down the throat of another, Serbs, Cros and Muslims pushing their faith as the one with more privileges.

Lets take a example away from Bosnia and into the middle east, here we have Muslims turning against christian churches.

I wonder how Muslims would be if Christians were attacking their Mosques here.....

My attitude has always been the religion is the root of all evil, either christian or Muslim, same shit, they just push their own people to multiply and take over as the dominant race/religion.

Its bacon being removed from Menus today, you all know where this is heading, just give it time, the only difference is that we are more tolerant and being taken advantage of because of it, where as other places such as Bosnia were a little more barbaric about it.

Not having a go at Muslims, history has shown that Christians have tried to spread, multiply and take over the past too.
    Last edited by Godzilla; 08-01-11 at 07:16 AM.

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Godzilla For This Useful Post:

enf (08-01-11),HoochDaTank (08-01-11),mandc (08-01-11),weirdo (08-01-11)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,560 Times in 1,311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post

My attitude has always been the religion is the root of all evil, either christian or Muslim, same shit, they just push their own people to multiply and take over as the dominant race/religion.
    Couldn't have put it better myself

Thanks

godzilla as you may know like me the muslims in bosnia a very flexable how many of them do you know of that eat sarma!!! for those on here that dont know is a cabbage roll mixed with a mixture of beef and pork mince!!!and then theres burek same thing mixed with beef and pork and lets not forget they also eat purcsutto which is a smoked leg of ham!!!!so if those muslims in the balkans can be flexable why cant the rest of them do it????
    Self declared soccer nut

Thanks

Muslims do not eat pork because it is Haraam to eat the meat of the swine which is believed to not be clean.
    That which is permissible is termed Halaal, but that which is not permissible is termed Haraam. It is the Qu'ran which draws the distinction between these two, and the meat of the pig is Haraam. (quoted from elsewhere)

Sarma is my favorite food too, best food in the world, just like shunka (slab of smoked ham), maybe Cros and Serbs we eat so much of it to piss of all the Muslims.

Thanks

This story has intrigued me. When I first saw the story, it sounded like a beat up - usually stereo typical sydney south west bashing.

If the KFC has gone Hallal - why is there a sign in the background that says "Popcorn Chicken is not Hallal".

As far as I know, Hallal means that the Chicken or meat has been killed in a particular way - nothing wrong with that - Haven't we all changed the way we've done things over the years?

I really think that the worker was provoked - the argument had been brewing for some time otherwise how did the person taking the video know to start recording.

Let's get off the muslim / islam bashing - It was bad enough when I was growing up and used to get wog all the time (I'm Italian). My parents got the rough end - people wouldn't talk to them - society was very anti migrants. Yet people now flock to Italian, chinese, vietnamese and thai restaurants. Double Standards?

I lived in Belmore for 7 years and some of the nicest people I met were muslims. Some of the biggest ratbags and bogans I met were Anglo Saxon.

There. Rant is over.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,557 Times in 707 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mods View Post
    I think we need another one of those Australia day 'gatherings' we had a few years back to put the refugees in their place
    I was wondering how long it would take someone to link this to refugees.

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,062 Times in 9,090 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Don Benosee View Post
    I was wondering how long it would take someone to link this to refugees.
    From my perspective only a starving refugee would eat the crap....bacon or no bacon....

Cheers
    enf
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,964 Times in 1,287 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post
    From my perspective only a starving refugee would eat the crap....bacon or no bacon....

Cheers
    enf
    I haven't had plastic food KFC Macas for years as it put me in bed for 2 days i never new how much one can throw up when you eat a big f@#$king mac
    SS Dave

• Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast