Thread: My new vast stb

Thanks

Default My new vast stb

Well - I plugged in my new stb yesterday - made my application on line - at first all I could get was the info channel - then it downloaded an update ? - then it was telling me that my subscription was suspended (no abc or sbs) - I thought great, now what do I do - so I tried ringing mysattv on the number supplied with the box - hopeless - useless - could not get through - then tried changing channels and lo and behold I had abc and sbs - then I got onto the computer again to download the user manual (why they cant supply a decent instruction manual with the box is a mystery)) and while I was about it checked my emails - had an email from mysat saying that while my application was being processed the rest of the channels had been enabled for me !! - sure enough all the channels were there ! - this all took about 2 hours - took me a while to figure out the remote - changing channels is a bit of a pain - but there is no freezing, just slight pixelation for a second or two - spent the rest of the evening trying to decide what to watch !! on the whole I am very happy - cheers pitscars

Look Here ->
    Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 3,806 Times in 2,525 Posts

You mean the print was large enough to read in that instruction pamplet??
    Join the VAST 'HAPPY VIEWERS' club.........................
    I stand unequivicably behind everything I say , I just dont ever remember saying it !!