Thread: Strange non ability to connect with network

Thanks

Default Strange non ability to connect with network

hi all,i cannot seem to connect to either my dream 7000 or 500 via network and dcc.and cant see it in my modem switch either .could this be something to do with the mac address thing as in the clone bomb?i am using hydra and radegast,this seems to have happened at the same time it stopped seeing my sub card. using vista,tried xp and 98 comp modes no go.any assistance would be gladly appreciated cheers Kat.

Look Here ->
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Apachekat View Post
    hi all,i cannot seem to connect to either my dream 7000 or 500 via network and dcc.and cant see it in my modem switch either .could this be something to do with the mac address thing as in the clone bomb?i am using hydra and radegast,this seems to have happened at the same time it stopped seeing my sub card. using vista,tried xp and 98 comp modes no go.any assistance would be gladly appreciated cheers Kat.
    Go through this HOWTO on the PLi wiki and see if it helps. Sounds to me a device is not connected to LAN - either your PC or the DM box.

1. The menu -
    2. The HOWTO -

Another howto I wrote along time ago here, but also uses custom Ppanels to help you out (which you will not have unless you stole them already )

Hope this helps.
    It is a hobby so mileage varies
    Loving IPTV with XBMC and android M8
    Join in the XBMCHUB community and visit me at http://tvaddons.ag/